• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife self video's

• Thread starterfuncouple76801
  • Start date

funcouple76801

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2008
Well me and my wife got into this pretty much from the very start of our relationship. She will go out to fuck a guy and bring me home a video. Do anyone else here do this? I have listened on the phone and really liked it and it is a plus to get the vid. As for listening to her on the phone it really turns me on! big time!! And I think she likes doing both. As far as I know she has never had sex while with me with out me knowing. But if that changes it would be a turn on too. Actually that would turn me on alot!!!

I would just like to know if others out there do things like we do.:cool:

Reactions: franklyhorny
funcouple76801 said:
Well me and my wife got into this pretty much from the very start of our relationship. She will go out to fuck a guy and bring me home a video. Do anyone else here do this? I have listened on the phone and really liked it and it is a plus to get the vid. As for listening to her on the phone it really turns me on! big time!! And I think she likes doing both. As far as I know she has never had sex while with me with out me knowing. But if that changes it would be a turn on too. Actually that would turn me on alot!!!

I would just like to know if others out there do things like we do.:cool:

Honey,

You are very right I always let you know what I am doing and always will

This Is Smoking Hot

White sexy mama you appear to be a cucks dream. Bet your hot and beautiful sexy. Oh the joys of a hot wife. Each of you are a preciuos prize.:p what happend to the video? Wishing you and all hot wifes Happy Mothers Day. You are indeed SPECIAL LADIES,:p:p:p okdeacon said it.

Any chance of seeing a video? You sound like a hot couple.

openmindmwm said:
Any chance of seeing a video? You sound like a hot couple.

Sorry that is the last thing that we would need. Can't afford to have a video of her doing other guys spread out on the internet.:eek:

what do you mean you cant afford it?? the hosting is FREE ;-)

bitchassnigga said:
what do you mean you cant afford it?? the hosting is FREE ;-)

If you have to ask then you don't understand at all!! Never mind to what you said

:) Well said funcouple - some people speak (type) before they thing, and some just don't think

Thanks. Was the only comment I had at the time

My wife is fucking right now in our basement. She sounds like she is having fun

my gf has my video camera tonight and is supposed to take some video for me.
just moments from their -prob 2 hour- session

was having a lot of fun

funcouple76801 said:
My wife is fucking right now in our basement. She sounds like she is having fun

You know it I like to fuck and get fucked hard. I like to make noises and be loud But at the same time I try to be quite so kids do not hear if you know what I mean.

I am wantting to fuck againg soon in the basement with that one guy and then have my husband after wards.
You could even have a woman in with me I will eat pussy and suck tits and almost anything.

Reactions: costadelsol and franklyhorny
Are you sure you want to fuck him again in the basement or just go out and fuck in a motel instead.

WhiteSexyMama said:
was having a lot of fun

You know it I like to fuck and get fucked hard. I like to make noises and be loud But at the same time I try to be quite so kids do not hear if you know what I mean.

I am wantting to fuck againg soon in the basement with that one guy and then have my husband after wards.
You could even have a woman in with me I will eat pussy and suck tits and almost anything.
What a great hotwife, wish you were mine!

Sort of...I usually get pics and the occasional vid sent to me by the guys she is with. Pretty hot that she let's them take them and even how when they send them to me. I assume they share the pics with others too, which is also super hot.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA

Users who are viewing this thread