• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife solo camping trip out west

boise idaho and i wouldnt mind going to stanley with her

Boy I’d like to fuck her on the camping trip

MandJ said:
Another view of Melissa who will be taking her 10 day adventure alone out west in August.

mp.jpg
Got any update if anyone is up for the task?

Reactions: 69eatmore77
She’s gonna get fucked hard on that trip

Reactions: 69eatmore77
26 days until she leaves.

aahm7.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Itsmebitches, JKcouplePNW, mejaraaron and 4 others
Reactions: midnightfapper
update 5 weeks until her trip out west - solo camping...

I could meet up with her in Stanley. Let me know the dates she will be there and have her contact me please.

Reactions: MandJ
UPDATE. About 3 weeks to go before her trip. Already talking to another guy about her trip. Stay tuned for details when i get them. Maybe someone could "accidentally" run into her.

Screenshot mc.jpg

Reactions: rjthree
MandJ said:
Another view of Melissa who will be taking her 10 day adventure alone out west in August.

mp.jpg
15963451018993150262489627511529.jpgi think i like ur slut

Reactions: HubofSher, Chipome, Mica and 2 others
UPDATE - Trip will be Aug. 21 - 31 and she is driving the first night to Ainsworth State Park in Oregon. Like to be hiking behind Melissa and see this nice ass?

lgrdybank2ed.jpg

Reactions: Wahooguy, PlannB, Itsmebitches and 7 others
`10 days (now almost 9) until her solo camping trip out west. I keep you all updated.

MandJ said:
My 24 yo wife Melissa is going to take a 10 day solo camping trip out west in August. Here is how she describes it "I’m going by myself, it is a 10 day trip. My first stop is Multnomah Falls, Oregon where I’ll hike the 6 mile loop, then to Stanley Hot Springs in Idaho, making my way to the Grand Tetons up through Yellowstone and out through bear tooth pass". Anyone like to meet up with her and see Melissa's big thighs, tits and ass for yourself?

lgcd.jpg solohm.jpg lgrdybank2ed.jpg mti2.jpg
Very Nice, does she knows?

Melissa is leaving on Friday and heading first to Multnomah Falls, Oregon. She will be hiking the 6 mile loop there probably on Sat or Sun. If you see a brunette with a nice full ass and big tits its probably her.

Reactions: baddy145
look for those nice tits in the tank top she will be wearing

Reactions: baddy145, bonemeal and mejaraaron
MandJ said:
My 24 yo wife Melissa is going to take a 10 day solo camping trip out west in August. Here is how she describes it "I’m going by myself, it is a 10 day trip. My first stop is Multnomah Falls, Oregon where I’ll hike the 6 mile loop, then to Stanley Hot Springs in Idaho, making my way to the Grand Tetons up through Yellowstone and out through bear tooth pass". Anyone like to meet up with her and see Melissa's big thighs, tits and ass for yourself?

lgcd.jpg solohm.jpg lgrdybank2ed.jpg mti2.jpg
fantastic pics have more?

Would love to know if anyone does fuck her

Bull here
Snapchat : madavi_l20
Kik : jonyjony8

MandJ said:
Melissa is leaving on Friday and heading first to Multnomah Falls, Oregon. She will be hiking the 6 mile loop there probably on Sat or Sun. If you see a brunette with a nice full ass and big tits its probably her.
Tell her to send a pic, if possible to make it easy to find!

Melissa is on her way (with her big tits and ass) to Oregon - arriving late tonight

thmel3 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rescueme, midnightfapper, Itsmebitches and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread