• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife stories

• Thread starterBobram
  • Start date

Bobram

55 year old married white male in Georgia, USA
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2021
I am looking for people who can write a nasty story about my sweet wife Erica

Bobram said:
I am looking for people who can write a nasty story about my sweet wife Erica
I specialize in writing cuckold stories. I'm currently in the process of writing two custom stories for other members. I enjoy it immensely and would be interested in writing a nasty story about your wife. Let me kno would like to talk further.

Reactions: Bobram
OpenMouth said:
I specialize in writing cuckold stories. I'm currently in the process of writing two custom stories for other members. I enjoy it immensely and would be interested in writing a nasty story about your wife. Let me kno would like to talk further.
Very interested

We need to exchange a lot of information for me to get started. Is there a better way to communicate with one another than through this forum?

My email address is stimsonjw@gmail.com. Try reaching me here.

OpenMouth said:
We need to exchange a lot of information for me to get started. Is there a better way to communicate with one another than through this forum?

My email address is stimsonjw@gmail.com. Try reaching me here.
Just sent you a test e-mail

Bobram said:
Just sent you a test e-mail
I received it, but you sent it from here instead of from your personal email address, so it defeated the purpose of using email to communicate with one another.

• Wow
OpenMouth said:
I received it, but you sent it from here instead of from your personal email address, so it defeated the purpose of using email to communicate with one another.
I sent you one from my personal e-mail and shared my e-mail address with you on a personal message in here.

OpenMouth, is there something about the communication system here that's deficient for discussion purposes?

When you time id love no adore reading about myself becoming a black cock ***** cumbucket owned controlled etc etc

I can be reached via ki k subaly my id or via subkinkyaly@gmail.com my email address

Users who are viewing this thread