• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife sucking the Door Dash Driver

• Thread startercreempieluvr
  • Start date

creempieluvr

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2024
We have a game we play when we get a door dash delivery.
Wife answers the door, makes the decision if she wants to go for it.
If she does then she will tell him she has a nice tip for him if he will come in.
Then she will touch their cocks and offer them a blowjob.
Believe it or not it has only led to one guy getting his dick sucked.
We have been doing this for a couple of years.
Here is a couple of pics from the luck guy who got the prize.
And yes he did cum in her mouth.
He was so shocked when she stood up walked over to me and cum kissed me in front of him.

2023-10-20_15-58-48.jpg
2023-10-20_15-57-16.jpg
2023-10-20_16-00-52.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JeffCA, 4sure, Custer Laststand and 3 others
Wow! I love it. It sounds like you're in the room during the exchange - so with that in mind it isn't quite so surprising that only one guy has taken her up on the offer. That adds a very strange dynamic. I bet if you were in another room, watching via hidden camera, she would get a lot more takers. She looks like a sexy little cock sucker, I doubt I'd turn her down.

Reactions: creempieluvr, msbevw and robandkate
encasedforfun said:
Wow! I love it. It sounds like you're in the room during the exchange - so with that in mind it isn't quite so surprising that only one guy has taken her up on the offer. That adds a very strange dynamic. I bet if you were in another room, watching via hidden camera, she would get a lot more takers. She looks like a sexy little cock sucker, I doubt I'd turn her down.
Really 90% of them she decides when she opens the door she does not want to do it. For the few she has moved forward with you are right. They were not comfortable with me being there. But I am not going to leave her alone in that situation. She is 5'3" and 98lbs. Too risky.

Users who are viewing this thread