• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife taken by Father-in Law Ch 4

• Thread starterexecutive
  • Start date

executive

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2006
Taken by Father-in Law Chapter 4

Chapter 3 ended with my wife covered in cum from 8 men and being ****** to ****** her breasts. The worrying thing was that I was getting off on seeing her so vulnerable and at the mercy of these men.

When the old boy had finished Karen pulled her dress back over her breasts and then sat there starring at the floor. “Game Two” shouted Ron. Another cheer from the men. “But before we start” he said I’m going to give Karen and her husband a choice. He lifted Karen’s head and kissed her full on the lips. She didn’t’ struggle and allowed him to place his hand on her leg. He moved behind her and before she could do anything ****** her legs apart and held them wide open. Everyone could see her pussy covered by a flimsy thong. Ron ran his hand up her thigh and grabbed the thong and ripped it from her. She yelped in pain. The crowd cheered and moved forward to getting a better look at her ******* pussy. Ron threw the thong into the crowd and it was passed around as a trophy each man holding it to his face and breathing in aroma of my wife’s cunt.

“Karen” Ron said. I could let these guys fuck you, but I want to give you a chance to leave with you cunt intact. All you have to do his fuck yourself with this. He produced an old rolling pin that was stained with age and use. It was about 3 inch in diameter and 12 inch long. Each end was slightly smaller and round. He showed it to Karen. She shook her head and said in a low whisper I can’t put that in me. “It's this or us, you choice” “What does you husband say”?

There was no choice she had to use the rolling pin, that had to be better then be fucked by these men. I shouted out “Karen use the rolling pin” Ron looked at me and said “So you want Karen to fuck herself with this rolling pin, in front of all these men” “Yes” I said Karen looked at me again and slowly nodded. This brought another cheer from the men as they each crowded around for a better look. “Move back” shouted Ron. “Let her husband see after all he wants her to do it”. A table was brought to the centre and two men picked Karen up and sat her on it. Some cushions were provided so that she could recline. “OK we are ready” said Ron. “But let me help you” He held up the rolling pin and about ¾ along the lengthy he drew a thick line around the circumference. He then smeared the long end with cooking lard, great lumps of hit, rubbing it all over the wood. “There” he said “ That will help it to slip in” “Oh by the way Karen, it must go in as far as this line” “NO I cant” said Karen “Its too big” I shouted at her “ For fucks sake do it or they will all fuck you” She took hold of the rolling pin in both hands. She placed the round end against the opening of her cunt and slowly pushed. Bit by bit her pussy lips stretched to accommodate it. She was twisting it and moving it in an out. The cooking lard had formed a circle around the end. She had about 4 inch inside her. The noise from the men was deafening. All I could hear were filthy comments about the size of her cunt and what a ***** she was. She now had 5inch inside her. It was an amazing sight. My wife lying there legs ****** wide apart by the size of the rolling pin, trying to push it further in. Ron was laughing as he watched her struggle to get it in father. He then reached forward and grabbed the end. “No no no” said Karen Ron started to twist and turn the rolling pin. He pulled it out and pushed it in over and over again. Each time it went a bit further into her cunt. Nearly six inch, but still at least another two to go before he would be satisfied. Suddenly he pulled it almost out of her and then with one violent action ****** it back in. She screamed and grabbed his hands, holding them onto the rolling pin. “How” far I shouted. “An inch more to go” said Ron “and I think she is starting to like it” “Bring the husband here lets see if he can do better”. I was released from the handcuff and ****** towards Karen. “You have got 5 mins to get it in another inch or she’ll be fucked by us all” I grabbed the end and push and twisted. Pulled it out and ****** it back in frantically trying to get it up to the line. Karen was groaning, her body was rising to meet each thrust. She looked at me and said in whisper “Don’t stop, please don’t stop. I fucked her harder taking the rolling pin out to its full length and then plunging it back in. Karen started murmuring “ Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck” Oh fuck no, no not now not here, not in front of these people” She then let out a scream and her whole body started to shake. She grabbed the rolling pin and ****** it deep inside holding it there as her orgasm slowly subsided. I looked at the line, we were ½ inch short. Ron pulled me away and I was once more shackled to the radiator. Karen was laying there the rolling pin still deeply inserted into her cunt. Ron grabbed the end and with one movement pulled it from her. She winced. Her pussy was gaping and red, with the remains of the cooking lard caked around the opening. “Sorry Karen” Ron sneered “Not far enough” "Lets start Game Two"

Comments please. Chapter 5 in progress.

Reactions: redlavish and geordiekev
This is one hot story!!!

executive said:
Taken by Father-in Law Chapter 4

Chapter 3 ended with my wife covered in cum from 8 men and being ****** to ****** her breasts. The worrying thing was that I was getting off on seeing her so vulnerable and at the mercy of these men.

When the old boy had finished Karen pulled her dress back over her breasts and then sat there starring at the floor. “Game Two” shouted Ron. Another cheer from the men. “But before we start” he said I’m going to give Karen and her husband a choice. He lifted Karen’s head and kissed her full on the lips. She didn’t’ struggle and allowed him to place his hand on her leg. He moved behind her and before she could do anything ****** her legs apart and held them wide open. Everyone could see her pussy covered by a flimsy thong. Ron ran his hand up her thigh and grabbed the thong and ripped it from her. She yelped in pain. The crowd cheered and moved forward to getting a better look at her ******* pussy. Ron threw the thong into the crowd and it was passed around as a trophy each man holding it to his face and breathing in aroma of my wife’s cunt.

“Karen” Ron said. I could let these guys fuck you, but I want to give you a chance to leave with you cunt intact. All you have to do his fuck yourself with this. He produced an old rolling pin that was stained with age and use. It was about 3 inch in diameter and 12 inch long. Each end was slightly smaller and round. He showed it to Karen. She shook her head and said in a low whisper I can’t put that in me. “It's this or us, you choice” “What does you husband say”?

There was no choice she had to use the rolling pin, that had to be better then be fucked by these men. I shouted out “Karen use the rolling pin” Ron looked at me and said “So you want Karen to fuck herself with this rolling pin, in front of all these men” “Yes” I said Karen looked at me again and slowly nodded. This brought another cheer from the men as they each crowded around for a better look. “Move back” shouted Ron. “Let her husband see after all he wants her to do it”. A table was brought to the centre and two men picked Karen up and sat her on it. Some cushions were provided so that she could recline. “OK we are ready” said Ron. “But let me help you” He held up the rolling pin and about ¾ along the lengthy he drew a thick line around the circumference. He then smeared the long end with cooking lard, great lumps of hit, rubbing it all over the wood. “There” he said “ That will help it to slip in” “Oh by the way Karen, it must go in as far as this line” “NO I cant” said Karen “Its too big” I shouted at her “ For fucks sake do it or they will all fuck you” She took hold of the rolling pin in both hands. She placed the round end against the opening of her cunt and slowly pushed. Bit by bit her pussy lips stretched to accommodate it. She was twisting it and moving it in an out. The cooking lard had formed a circle around the end. She had about 4 inch inside her. The noise from the men was deafening. All I could hear were filthy comments about the size of her cunt and what a ***** she was. She now had 5inch inside her. It was an amazing sight. My wife lying there legs ****** wide apart by the size of the rolling pin, trying to push it further in. Ron was laughing as he watched her struggle to get it in father. He then reached forward and grabbed the end. “No no no” said Karen Ron started to twist and turn the rolling pin. He pulled it out and pushed it in over and over again. Each time it went a bit further into her cunt. Nearly six inch, but still at least another two to go before he would be satisfied. Suddenly he pulled it almost out of her and then with one violent action ****** it back in. She screamed and grabbed his hands, holding them onto the rolling pin. “How” far I shouted. “An inch more to go” said Ron “and I think she is starting to like it” “Bring the husband here lets see if he can do better”. I was released from the handcuff and ****** towards Karen. “You have got 5 mins to get it in another inch or she’ll be fucked by us all” I grabbed the end and push and twisted. Pulled it out and ****** it back in frantically trying to get it up to the line. Karen was groaning, her body was rising to meet each thrust. She looked at me and said in whisper “Don’t stop, please don’t stop. I fucked her harder taking the rolling pin out to its full length and then plunging it back in. Karen started murmuring “ Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck” Oh fuck no, no not now not here, not in front of these people” She then let out a scream and her whole body started to shake. She grabbed the rolling pin and ****** it deep inside holding it there as her orgasm slowly subsided. I looked at the line, we were ½ inch short. Ron pulled me away and I was once more shackled to the radiator. Karen was laying there the rolling pin still deeply inserted into her cunt. Ron grabbed the end and with one movement pulled it from her. She winced. Her pussy was gaping and red, with the remains of the cooking lard caked around the opening. “Sorry Karen” Ron sneered “Not far enough” "Lets start Game Two"

Comments please. Chapter 5 in progress.
Please continue,my dick is rock hard!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread