• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife talked into going to a swingers club

• Thread startergbaloun
  • Start date

gbaloun

Like to watch wife fuck blacks
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2014
Columbia, SC
I talked my wife into going with me to a swingers club. I promised her she would not have to do anything. We walked around and watched people fucking. Then we fucked. After we fucked we walked around some more. I had two cameras with me and she broke the movie camera. Since she broke it I told her she had to fuck a black guy. She cried, but said ok. I found a really big black guy and asked him if he wanted to fuck her. He said yes. He bent her over and shoved his large dick into her pussy. She was crying. He fucked her hard for a long time. Then he came in her pussy. He was not wearing a condom. She didn't know that. When he was done she stood up and the cum ran down her leg. She was really upset and cried some more. It was great to watch. I got a good picture of him with his dick in her.

6  Her 1st BBC Is All The Way In and  Her Pussy is Stretched So Much It Hurts.JPG 10 - Time To Change Positions.JPG 14 - Her 1st Bare BBC Is So Big and So Deep She Is Crying From The Pain.JPG DSCN0377.JPG I Can't Take It - He Just Bottomed Out.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Blackforwhitepussy, Bubbacum, Gtb and 13 others
Actually I would love to watch her get gang ***** by lots of guys.

Reactions: JimPreston
Oh God....pitiful. Spankbank material is fine but imagination and original thought please.

Almost as bad as Master Alvin Sterling’s tripe. (I barfed a little in my mouth typing that name).

gbaloun said:
I talked my wife into going with me to a swingers club. I promised her she would not have to do anything. We walked around and watched people fucking. Then we fucked. After we fucked we walked around some more. I had two cameras with me and she broke the movie camera. Since she broke it I told her she had to fuck a black guy. She cried, but said ok. I found a really big black guy and asked him if he wanted to fuck her. He said yes. He bent her over and shoved his large dick into her pussy. She was crying. He fucked her hard for a long time. Then he came in her pussy. He was not wearing a condom. She didn't know that. When he was done she stood up and the cum ran down her leg. She was really upset and cried some more. It was great to watch. I got a good picture of him with his dick in her.

6  Her 1st BBC Is All The Way In and  Her Pussy is Stretched So Much It Hurts.JPG 10 - Time To Change Positions.JPG 14 - Her 1st Bare BBC Is So Big and So Deep She Is Crying From The Pain.JPG DSCN0377.JPG I Can't Take It - He Just Bottomed Out.jpg
He has a tiny dick. Bad choice ‍♂️

gbaloun said:

This is so hot making your wife let that big nigger fuck her married cunt! I LOVE that she cried as he got to pound her cunt in front of you and that you took photos. Did he get to stick his black cock into your wife's mouth?

Reactions: old fred
Too bad you don't show a photo of his cock fully erect. Way it looks there hanging down, it is possible that is as big as it gets when erect.

JimPreston said:
This is so hot making your wife let that big nigger fuck her married cunt! I LOVE that she cried as he got to pound her cunt in front of you and that you took photos. Did he get to stick his black cock into your wife's mouth?
I can't imagine enjoying seeing my wife cry, especially if it was caused by pain. My wife made some sounds the first time she took a BBC, but they were pleasure moans and when he shot his wad in her, she said to me, thanks baby for giving me the best. Let's stay the evening, I want more of this.

Reactions: NatureGreenX, Matureplay and KevinPamalaO
gbaloun said:

I do not know where you live, guy. But if these photos were taken in a swinger club it must be Bangladesh.

Reactions: Costello
RockHER said:
One of the regulars at a bar I hung out sat down next to me & ordered a beer for both of us. We were 'nodding' acquaintances and had maybe 2 short conversations in the past.

Somehow the convo turned to the subject off sex and he asked if I got a lot of strange pussy. I laughed and said something like not enough. After 2 or 3 beers we both loosened up and he started talking about his wife and how inhibited she was. He said he would like to find a guy who could loosen her up, expand her horizons, etc. I laughed & called him a perv and he changed the subject.

Week or two later I walked in and he was sitting with his wife. He immediately called me to come have a beer with them....& we drank a lot. His wife was a little withdrawn & seemed uncomfortable. He gave the waitress money for the juke box and said, why dont you ask my wife to dance? Do you think she's not pretty? Embarrassed her and things got awkward.

I said no, she was very attractive and took her hand and walked to the dance floor. She was noticeably uncomfortable and anxious in my arms.

Sometime that night we were buzzing pretty good and somehow he manipulated us to go out to their car cuz she was a non smoker & needed fresh air. As we walked outside she stiffly took my hand & led the way. I finally figured out what the plan was. LOL

In the car we started kissing and I sucked her tits and she started coming around and hesitantly started participating. Then she pulled back and said no, no. I cant do this. Ive never done this before- but I had a cock out of the garage and it needed parking! I fingered her and she started getting wet and grind back a little....and then she backed off again saying no, no, stop, I cant.

Last edited:
RockHER said:
Now Im getting pissed off and I pushed her on her back and started eating some of the best pussy Ive ever tasted...excellent stuff. She started grinding back & moaning and I was just about to pull my cock out and again she stopped me, saying to stop. I kept trying and she became hysterical and crying.

I had enough. I said fuck this shit and started to leave and she stopped me and said do "that some more"! LOL I licked her till she came a few times, but I felt bad about her situation and said 'lets dont & say we did. She thanked me and said we would see each other again, which we did and I taught her very well what she had missed.

I treated her husband like shit everytime we ran into each other.

Users who are viewing this thread