• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Talky

• Thread starterjack7
  • Start date

jack7

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2006
This is basically what my wife said to me to make me cum while I jacked-off last time:

Honey, I want you to watch me fuck some other men since you can not satisfy me. I hired two well hung studs and paid for it with your credit card. Come here and take off my clothing so I am naked for them. Now bend over so I can put this butt-plug in your asshole. Honey, will you hold my hair back while I suck on their dicks? Honey, do you see me gagging since I can barely deep throat their huge dicks? Your dicks taste so much better than my husband's, please both of you cum in my mouth first. I want to taste your cum so bad. Will you two bend over for me? I want to lick both of your assholes and stick my tongue in them. I love the smell of your assholes. Honey, lick my clit and my asshole so I get wet and am ready for them to slide in me. Honey, take his dick and slide it into my pussy slowly since it is so much bigger than yours. Please don’t ever use a condom on me you two, I want to feel every inch of both of you in me naturally. It is so easy for me to cum on your dicks compared to my husband’s tiny dick. Are you watching him going in and out of me, this is how I should be fucked. You two make me so horny, I could fuck anyone else except my husband. Will you stick your dick in my asshole, my husband is not allowed in it. Please tell me what a filthy slut I am. Pull my hair and fuck me harder, harder please. I love having both of you in me at the same time. Honey, they stretch me out so much and it feels so good, I’m actually crying tears of joy. Please, please, please, don’t stop, please I’m coming over and over again. I want to feel both of your loads inside of me, please come in me. Just let me put my panties on, I like to feel your loads run out of me onto them so they are wet, it will remind me of you all day long. Sorry honey, you will never be inside of me again. Now come over here and let me squat over your face so the come drips in your mouth. Eat the loads sissy boy, lick me and suck it out of both my holes. Does it taste like my pussy and ass? Now put this strap-on on me. I'm going to pull out your butt-plug and fuck your ass with my strap-on until you come. Do you like that? Here let me squeeze your nuts as hard as I can. Good boy, now clean everything up while I take a shower.

Users who are viewing this thread