• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife tells of new thing for her

• Thread startertotalsissy
  • Start date

totalsissy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2009
My wife dates many men but this one in particular she has been dating for over 7 years now.
He is a married fireman which is her big turn on. She absolutely loves fireman especially if they are tall and well built which he is definitely.
So last Saturday night she went to see him and spent most of the night with him. She got home around 6 a.m. and went right to sleep once she got in bed. She was so tired she didn’t even tell me what happened.
The next day she said he did her ass like usual but only for a short period of time and then finished off in her pussy. She tells me this while either having me jerk off our when I am licking her. Wednesday night she had me take her out to diner to her favorite little restaurant and was horny as hell. We just got the new vibrators she had me order. She has finally gotten into them and wanted a few new small pocket rockets. So at the restaurant she was teasing me saying she did stuff with Tom (that’s his name by the way) that she hadn’t done before and turned her on so much. I kept asking her what he did but she said I had to wait until we got home. Of course this was driving me nuts and she new it. I was hard the entire dinner.
Once we got home she took off her clothes and damn she was swollen. She had me get out the new vibrators, handing one to her and had me use the other one. Once she was really worked up and cumming, she said “Tom told her he wanted to cum in all 3 of her holes”. I was shocked and stopped playing with her, She said “Don’t stop stupid, keep fucking using the vibrator, you want to cum later don’t you?” So back at I went with vision of him cumming in each of her holes. He has cum in her ass and pussy before but she never has liked cum in her mouth, this was probably why I was so shocked.
I asked her did she like him cumming in her mouth and she said yes she never thought it would taste so good but it did. She only had me cum in her mouth once a long time ago and didn’t like it. Then she said “He isn’t tangy like you, he is actually almost sweet tasting” I asked how he came 3 times, she said “No silly, he was fucking her ass and started cumming, so he came in my ass a little then pulled out and shoved it in my pussy and came some more, finally he pulled it out, turned me around and had me suck the rest out.” “OMG he came in your ass your pussy and then you let him stick it in your mouth?” “No he maid me do it and I loved it. He made me clean his cock of all my ass and pussy juices after I got all his cum out”. That was all it took, I shot my load in my pants without even touching it. What a total slut she has become for him.

Users who are viewing this thread