• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife that fantasizes about BBC

• Thread starterwareaglehb
  • Start date

wareaglehb

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2014
This is my 33 year old wife. We have been married for 11 years and have a very active sex life (still fuck at least 4-5 times per week). She is multi-orgasmic and cums 2-3 times when we have sex. She loves to play with toys and always fantasizes about being with a black man. You guys tell her what you like about her and if you have any photo requests (no face pics for now). Let's see if we can get her to transition from fantasy to reality.

Attachments

• rps20150507_00505.jpg
    rps20150507_00505.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 428
wareaglehb said:
This is my 33 year old wife. We have been married for 11 years and have a very active sex life (still fuck at least 4-5 times per week). She is multi-orgasmic and cums 2-3 times when we have sex. She loves to play with toys and always fantasizes about being with a black man. You guys tell her what you like about her and if you have any photo requests (no face pics for now). Let's see if we can get her to transition from fantasy to reality.

Body of an angel, mind of a devil, perfect woman. Would love to see her pussy full of cock

post more please

Here you go - think she could satisfy a BBC?

Attachments

• asset.jpg
    asset.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 1,182
  • asset (1).jpg
    asset (1).jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 1,163
  • asset (2).jpg
    asset (2).jpg
    3 KB · Views: 1,165
Fabulous body... absolutely gorgeous. Did she have sex with a lot of men before you? In either case, I'm sure could satisfy anyone...

Please continue posting and keep us updated.

wareaglehb said:

Simply gorgeous, I'd love to fuck her

Fabulous, that pussy and those strong thighs could definitely satisfy a bbc. Clenching them around him and pushing herself as deep onto him as possible. As for myself I'd definitely fuck that beauty of a cunt.

Ps: I think something went wrong with the last 3 pictures, as they're only thumbnail sized. Could repost them?

Lovely, let her explore her fantasy here on slutwives. Let us know.

Sexy pics ..I am an artist I do interracial erotic art, do you like these?

http://********.com/photos/gallery/2895862/newest_art.html

http://********.com/photos/gallery/3876053/commission.html

terrij999@hotmail.com

wareaglehb said:

Users who are viewing this thread