• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife to service you

• Thread startermybride
  • Start date

slut to serve... what will you have?

• say ahhh. I want her to suck and swallow.

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Look at those udders! wrap them around my cock.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Dirty girl, Im using that hairy pussy.

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • One use for big sluts. pound that wide ass.

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Other: let her know in comments.

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters

mybride

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2009
Take a look and decide what service you think she is good for. More pics in my album.

Attachments

• 0711111925.jpg
    0711111925.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 354
  • 0612111401a.jpg
    0612111401a.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 245
  • imagejpeg_2_3.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_3.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 346
  • 0707110246b.jpg
    0707110246b.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 250
  • 0713110256-1.jpg
    0713110256-1.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 383
Jenny Craig asap

Where are you located? Id love to have a go at her! Mmmmmmm!

Really? It's amazing how every girl posted even if it's 100kg gets coments "i'd do her" lol!

trance said:
Really? It's amazing how every girl posted even if it's 100kg gets coments "i'd do her" lol!
I wouldnt. :eek:

trance said:

=========

19 stone :D

trance said:

The reason for that might be that the worst pussy I ever had was wonderful! I looked at her tits and though we could use her as a milk cow but then the automatic milkers wouldn't fit on her tits. Guess we could keep her aroung to keep the bull from getting bored when none of the cows are in heat.;)

Dirtyoleman said:
The reason for that might be that the worst pussy I ever had was wonderful! I looked at her tits and though we could use her as a milk cow but then the automatic milkers wouldn't fit on her tits. Guess we could keep her aroung to keep the bull from getting bored when none of the cows are in heat.;)

==========

now!! that's nasty and highly disrespectful :)

I happen to like big girls. Id love for her chunky ass to "service" me ;)

keep it cumming

Thanks str and sub.

@dirtyoleman, yep she is a wild lay. And those tits would have to be milked manually I'm afraid. I have no doubt she could keep a bull very busy BTW...

Buyoung votes for ass I take it.

mybride said:
Thanks str and sub.

@dirtyoleman, yep she is a wild lay. And those tits would have to be milked manually I'm afraid. I have no doubt she could keep a bull very busy BTW...

Buyoung votes for ass I take it.

You got it. I love pounding a BIG ass.

There ain't nuttin wrong with a chick who likes to fuck.

never gets enough

I agree warpt. And she loves as much as she can get, from me or her toys or some of her favorite girl friends. And wont be done.

This girl is totally spunky and very cute. She's amazing. I'd love to take her out on a date.

duke9555 said:
==========

now!! that's nasty and highly disrespectful :)

Only deal in facts!

Watching her fuck would be awesome!

Some very disrespectful posts here............

The 1st and 5th pix are fantastic. Thank you for sharing. very nice.

trance said:

Well most people abide by the "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" social rule. You don't have to like it, just keep it to yourself.

imported_mybride said:
Take a look and decide what service you think she is good for. More pics in my album.

I'd love to suck on her tits and fuck her pussy. Speaking of which, I'm requesting more photos of.

more spread clit bentover