• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife used outside trailer park

• Thread startermyhot_wife4u
  • Start date

myhot_wife4u

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2006
Our loud blk neighbors were making to much noise friday night around 2am, instead of us calling the cops on them, my wife went over to tell them to turn the loud music down. about 20 minutes later i noticed she was not back yet, so i looked out the window and this is what i seen: she was outside with 2 blk guys who were both nude and fucking her right between our 2 trailers. and they were not our neighbors but some friends of the guys that lived there. i hurred and got the camera and took these photos and many more of them. they fucked my wife for over an hour, even had her on the grass with her face in the dirt. wow what a turn on for me.

we are in texas and if you are ever in the area, we would like to get together for some hot sexy times. (myhot_wife4u@yahoo.com)

Attachments

• 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 4,578
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 5,595
  • 1d.JPG
    1d.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 4,439
Reactions: tlxyz
My hot wife4u

You havent said shit wrong as far as I can see that woman is hotter that a two dollar pistol.Would you share one of her creampies? Thanks For Sharing!!!! If you get any photos up closer please post them. I totally understand why these are not up close. Man you were lucky to get them.That woman is a 10 on the richter scale.I can almost taste her pie. okdeacon

Bullshit, looks like a pro to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she knew the outcome when she "volunteered" to quite them down.. get smart (& join in)

myhot_wife4u said:
.... So I looked out the window and this is what I saw: she was outside with 2 black guys who were both nude and fucking her right between our 2 trailers. .... They fucked my wife for over an hour.

Excellent! My congratulations to your gorgeous wife for scoring such intense sexual satisfaction :).

Very HOT! Post some more of her!!!

Don't u just luv a bullshit story

Real or not she is so hot

Thanks for sharing

I agree that she is hot, but as for the story? Why would she dress like that to "run next door" if she didn't plan on doing something. Bottom line is I love the subject!!

Nice!!!

You have one smokin' hot wife there...

What part of Tx?

any more pics of his hot lady!

69chap said:
real or not she is so hot

thanks for sharing

i agree!!! :)

One day we all have to share our wife to others by law...

Did you get sloppy seconds ? And how did her nigga fucked cum-filled slut cunt feel as you busted your nut in it.

Doesn't matter, they are some hot pics of a sweet little ***** getting used good. Outstanding

Users who are viewing this thread