• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife will make me a cuckold tonight

• Thread startersheplays
  • Start date

sheplays

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2011
Tonight is the night my wife will make me her cuckold. It has been a long ride to get here. I am so proud of her and love her so much. She deserves this.

If all goes according to HER plan, she will have her first new cock in more than 15 years. He's much bigger than me, which is exactly what she was shooting for. He's also got some experience in this type of arrangement.

I asked her if she was more nervous or excited... she said excited.

I followed up by asking if she was more excited about the pre-date or the sex... she said it was the sex for her.

Both good signs I think.

She's out picking up something new to wear. I'm taking care of stuff here at home.

Of course, I have lots of things I want to see happen tonight, but ultimately, none of that matters. Tonight is HER night.

I'll post more after if everything goes down as planned.

Wish us luck!

good luck cuntface

sheplays how did it go?

Is he coming over, is she going out, are you making dinner?

It was a day late... but worth the wait

So the original guy flaked out. It happens I guess.

We pressed on and found another... guess what... he flaked out too.

But my conservative wife wasn't going to give up easy. She really amazed me. We kept looking and she found the man to make me a cuckold:

He was 6' 3", 210 lbs and sported a super thick, 8 inch BBC.

Her first black. She took it like a pro. Sucking and fucking that big black monster.

He stayed for probably 60 or 90 minutes.

But that's not all...

An hour or two later, we had another man visit our hotel room... this one was white. Actually, he is still in the room with her now sleeping... I was relegated to the couch in our suite.

This guy gave it to her good, but wasn't as hung as the BBC. He was super passionate with her though, and I think she liked that.

I expect that she'll be fucking him again when they wake up.

I'll post a pic or two later (I forgot the cable to transfer the pictures--stupid cuck).

It was a good time. Her first time being shared. And as it stands now... she's doubled the number of men she's had sex with in her life... in one night!

When he leaves, you will have to deal with her and the mess. She is going to be sore and will probably try to keep you from going down on her at first, until she realises how much you really want it. Then she will grind her crotch into your face and you will taste the reality. Its very hot actually. When you enter her, you will feel all the warmth and wetness from those men and you will probably cum as soon as you are ballls deep. Enjoy it boy.

Congrats. Be sure they are happy. Have drinks ready.

Awesome first time story! We would love to see any pictures...

Yes i did!

Yeah it went down just like he said. Soooo awesome!! I am so happy I get to do this! I still haven't completely wrapped my head around why he likes to feel humiliated, but going with it. I am so horny all the time now! Can't WAIT to do it again!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC09724.jpg
    DSC09724.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 402
iPlay said:
Yeah it went down just like he said. Soooo awesome!! I am so happy I get to do this! I still haven't completely wrapped my head around why he likes to feel humiliated, but going with it. I am so horny all the time now! Can't WAIT to do it again!!!!!

Anything for you, baby. You deserve bigger cocks. :)

Great answer!!

sheplays said:
Anything for you, baby. You deserve bigger cocks. :)

That's right. Like a true wannabe cuck. You have a great husband I bet you could have him do anything around the house if you promised to let him clean up next time.
Congrats to you both.
- hank

Users who are viewing this thread