• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife with her 14 in dildo

• Thread starterAnaslutwife
  • Start date
While that’s nice it makes no sense. If u got a 14” TAKE 14”

Reactions: fallingtopieces, BMA, Riskyguy and 1 other person
shycplinokc said:
While that’s nice it makes no sense. If u got a 14” TAKE 14”
My wife easily buries her 12" using both hands. But she keeps her legs spread WIDE the entire time, loves it deep and thick.

Reactions: BMA
That’s some achievement and I’d bet that dildo is in to her cervix. My wife hasn’t had this experience although I’ve often fantasised of her cervix being penetrated. How painful was that initially and how long until she felt pleasure from such deep penetration?

A delicious and revealing homecoming when my wife and her lover and next door neighbour fell asleep after an exhausting session on our patio.
Maximan said:
That’s some achievement and I’d bet that dildo is in to her cervix. My wife hasn’t had this experience although I’ve often fantasised of her cervix being penetrated. How painful was that initially and how long until she felt pleasure from such deep penetration?

IMG_1752.jpeg

Reactions: whitewife696969

Users who are viewing this thread