• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife with her boss

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
My wifes boss is a little creepy and often talks dirty sexual jokes. My wife spends a lot of alone time with him alone. They often travel alone in car for long hours. Im just wondering could her boss be fucking her? Yesterday she came back at 1am as they had a meeting in a different city. I was calling her, but she never answered, she said she was very busy. What do you guys think this?

Btw he is half black, half Indian.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, DaveJ, justinrutt and 6 others
Hard to say based on just what you said here, but I would bet money that he has tried to fuck her. He probably hits on her all the time.
You know her better than me or anyone else on this forum. So the question is, do you think she would fuck him?

Reactions: couplegr2017
If he's not fucking her then it sounds like she might have quite the lawsuit.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
redheads said:
My wife's boss is a little creepy....
Hm.... but, do you think he's creepy, or does your wife think he's creepy, or do both of you think he's creepy? If you think he's creepy but your wife thinks he's sexually attractive, that matters.
redheads said:
....and [he] often tells dirty sexual jokes.
That's not too cool.
redheads said:
My wife spends a lot of alone time with him.
If your wife considers him sexually attractive (possibly more because of his position than the details of his appearance), that may suggest they have a "more than professional" relationship — but it's not conclusive.
redheads said:
They often travel alone in a car for long hours. I'm just wondering, could her boss be fucking her?
Seems possible. If so, it wouldn't be the world's first male-boss / female-subordinate sexual relationship.
redheads said:
Yesterday she came back at 1 am as they had a meeting in a different city. I was calling her, but she never answered. She said she was very busy. What do you guys think about this?
Your wife may, in fact, have been "very busy." If you decide, however, that your wife is fucking her boss, under no circumstance should you begin treating her abusively for that reason (or any other reason).
redheads said:
That's OK. Lots of people are biracial; half black and half something else (e.g., half-black and half-Indian — the current U.S. Democratic vice-presidential candidate would be a good example, or half-black and half-white (the previous U.S. president would be a good example).

Your wife's sexuality is not something to get upset about. After all, you're the one she comes home to every night (or almost every night). Married women who work.... i.e., almost all of them.... have increased access to sex. That's among the things married men need to accept.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manwaife
redheads said:
My wifes boss is a little creepy and often talks dirty sexual jokes. My wife spends a lot of alone time with him alone. They often travel alone in car for long hours. Im just wondering could her boss be fucking her? Yesterday she came back at 1am as they had a meeting in a different city. I was calling her, but she never answered, she said she was very busy. What do you guys think this?

does your wife think he is creepy?

muscatbull said:
does your wife think he is creepy?

No.thats the problem.

redheads said:
No.thats the problem.
You left that part out. If she's good with all the sex jokes and what you think is creepy then it's possible something is going on. Would you divorce if she was?

Reactions: couplegr2017
franklinbluth said:
You left that part out. If she's good with all the sex jokes and what you think is creepy then it's possible something is going on. Would you divorce if she was?

No Idea, I mean I do get turned on thinking about his dark dick going in my wife, but on the flip side it will be shocking for me if she is actually cheating on me. I dont know what to make of the situation. One thing is for sure she is very close to her boss and even protects him when I say something bad about him, she never discusses anything about her office and ignores me whenever I ask questions regarding her work. I really dont know what to make of this, even as I write this both of them are outside all alone in the office, its 8pm here, no other worker will be in the office at this time except my wife and her boss, it's a small 5 person office to begin with.

Reactions: barbdwire, natasnaikul, mickle and 1 other person
redheads said:
I do get turned on thinking about his dark dick going in my wife.
Good.
redheads said:
But on the flip side, it will be shocking for me if she is actually cheating on me.
Why? You're posting in a forum for men who are cuckolds, and their wives who are cuckolding them, which implies that whole concept must appeal to you on some level.
redheads said:
I dont know what to make of the situation. One thing is for sure, she is very close to her boss and even protects him when I say something bad about him.
Maybe you should try saying positive things about him — such as, "He looks like he's a hot fuck" (for instance).
redheads said:
She never discusses anything about her office, and ignores me whenever I ask questions regarding her work.
Perhaps that's because you seem suspicious, like you're trying to get her to admit something about what's going on between her and her boss.
redheads said:
I really don't know what to make of this.
Have you considered that it might be on the plus side to not know everything that's going on with your wife — because that lends her an aura of mystery...?
redheads said:
Even as I write this, both of them are all alone in the office. It's 8 pm here. No other workers will be in the office at this time, except my wife and her boss. It's a small 5 person office to begin with.
Nice. Is your wife's boss married....? Or, is there a woman he lives with....? If not, or even if so, it seems more than possible that your wife — in addition to being his "office wife" — is his lover in a physical sense, as well.

Last edited:
redheads said:
No Idea, I mean I do get turned on thinking about his dark dick going in my wife, but on the flip side it will be shocking for me if she is actually cheating on me. I dont know what to make of the situation. One thing is for sure she is very close to her boss and even protects him when I say something bad about him, she never discusses anything about her office and ignores me whenever I ask questions regarding her work. I really dont know what to make of this, even as I write this both of them are outside all alone in the office, its 8pm here, no other worker will be in the office at this time except my wife and her boss, it's a small 5 person office to begin with.

Take it from a guy whose wife has been fucking other guys for many years, and who has friends whose wives also fuck other guys, if the thought of his 'dark dick' going into your wife turns you on, you would love it if you found out that he is fucking your wife. Sure, you would be surprised and maybe even shocked, but thinking about him fucking your wife would override your surprise and shock and you would be jerking off thinking about them fucking.

• Love
Reactions: barbdwire, sc_david, Matureplay and 6 others
my boss and me fuck but i would like to be fucked by a white man

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman, justinrutt, Matureplay and 4 others
My wife and her boss were friends and used to flirt with each other before she worked for him. They've been moving pretty slowly but she has given him a blowjob and I think she is going to fuck him before long.
It's pretty hot for me

• Love
Reactions: barbdwire, robbiewillskucku, monitaur and 3 others
if you are a good husband and love her then encourage her to suck his cock and fuck his cock if she wants to. It is about pleasing her and making her cum.

Reactions: barbdwire, CrowRaven, jemingway and 1 other person
If she is not fucking him, then the question is why not?;)

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, robbiewillskucku, monitaur and 1 other person
So I tried talking/ confronting my wife yesterday, regarding how much time she is spending with her boss (Alone) and not with me, all of a sudden she got emotional and started crying saying ( you dont trust me) etc.....

My question is, is this a trick she is doing? do women do that? do they get emotional with husbands if they want to hide their cheating?

When she was crying, it almost felt like she was deceiving me a little and trying to trick me. It didn't feel genuine.

Also how should I go about with this? Like I said, there is a part of me that wants her to get fucked by her boss's black dick and I want to watch, yet until the situation is 100% known, I can't even suggest this to her, and not sure they will even agree to being watched

I keep dreaming about them fucking each other, almost every other night she comes late and I am sleep by then, often I get wet dreams regarding them that they are in the Car or Office fucking, when I am laying alone in bed at 12/1 am

Also yes, the boss is married, though his wife is not close to him at all, because my wife use to talk about how his wife treats him bad. This is also another reason I think he want's my wife for both emotional and physical support, and from what it looks like my wife is giving him that support, because my wife was always very submissive to begin with.

Reactions: AstaSilva, mickle, robbiewillskucku and 1 other person
So she knows now that you are suspicious, if there is anything going on she's going to try even harder to hide it now.
You might have to own up to the fact that the idea of them having sex isn't totally unacceptable to you, as long as she is honest with you about it.
Otherwise it seems like you're both hiding things from each other, and as long as neither one is willing to come clean, it will probably stay that way.
The other option would be to try to find proof and confront her with it, but as I said, it will be harder now that she knows you're suspicious. And she will be defensive when confronted, which doesn't help if you want to have an open discussion with her about it.

maryann660ac said:
My boss and me fuck but I would like to be fucked by a white man.
If you were to take a white man (who is free of the coronavirus) as an additional lover, maybe you could do both.

I realize, though, that if your boss (a black man, I gather) expects you to be sexually exclusive with him, that might jeopardize your job — which is not something to take lightly during the present time of high unemployment (early fall 2020), superimposed on COVID-19 risk.

redheads said:
So I tried talking / confronting my wife yesterday, regarding how much time she is spending with her boss (alone) and not with me. All of a sudden she got emotional and started crying, saying "you don't trust me," etc.
Confronting your wife is not the same as talking with her. (Note I said "with," not "to" or "at.")
redheads said:
My question is, is this a trick she is doing? Do women do that? Do they get emotional with husbands if they want to hide their cheating?
Women are not all the same. The variability among them is probably about as great as the variability among men.
redheads said:
When she was crying, it almost felt like she was deceiving me a little and trying to trick me. It didn't feel genuine.
Could be. You're the one who knows your wife best, so your perception might be accurate. On the other hand, you might think you're perceiving what you want to perceive.
redheads said:
Also, how should I go about this?
Confronting your wife and trying to get her to admit she and her boss have a relationship that's beyond "purely professional" is counter-productive, IMO. It appears to be driving a wedge between you.

From your wife's point of view, it sounds like her view is that her relationship with another man (her boss) is something she has to keep carefully hidden from her husband (you), because if she acknowledges she's having even an emotional affair with him (as opposed to a physical sexual affair), that could result in you divorcing her — which she doesn't want.

The first thing you need to resolve in your own mind is: what kind of relationship with your wife would you consider optimal?

If you can come to a mutual agreement with her, do you want to establish a hotwife / cuckold husband marriage, in which your wife is free to date, seduce, and fuck other men (her boss, for instance, and possibly other men), while you agree to remain faithful to her (and actually do so)?

I raise this question because you're posting in a forum for cuckolds — and their hotwives, but most of the forum members seem to be men. If you acknowledge that a "hotwife / cuckold husband marriage" is your goal, then it should be possible to develop a strategy for getting there that would not involve confrontations and conflict with your wife. You are already a leg up, so to speak, because there is another man (your wife's boss) you know she is attracted to. Thus, you are not in the unfortunate position of having to convince her, from first principles, that it's completely acceptable for her to establish relationships with other men.

redheads said:
How should I go about this? Like I said, there is a part of me that wants her to get fucked by her boss's black dick and I want to watch, yet until the situation is 100% known I can't suggest this to her, and I'm not sure they will agree to being watched.
Expecting your wife and her boss to agree to let you watch them fuck would probably be a bridge too far. For one thing, her boss is married (as you said) so he may feel a need to protect his reputation. If you know he's fucking your wife (because he does it in front of you), you would be able to blackmail him by threatening to tell his wife unless he does something you want (give your wife a raise, for instance). Another consideration would be that your wife seems to want to protect her reputation vis-a-vis you as a respectable married woman.

Thus, you'll probably be better off adopting an intermediate goal, such as gently guiding your wife toward realizing it's OK to be open with telling you she's having an affair with her boss during their late-night hours at the office. A way to approach it may be to propose, while you're in bed together on a weekend, that you confess your sexual fantasies to each other. If your wife freezes up and says she doesn't have any (as she might), don't try to push her. Rather, tell her gently and sincerely that your fantasy is that you would be deeply turned on if you knew she was seeing other men and having passionate orgasms with them. That knowing other men find her so attractive they want to seduce her and take her to bed, and she responds to that, would cause you to love her even more deeply than you already do. Then, don't push her to tell you a fantasy of her own. Rather, let that sink in. And, on work days when your wife comes home from a late night at the office, ask her in a good-humored way how it's going with her boss — while smiling and perhaps winking, as if the two of you are sharing a secret.

Simultaneously, you might consider moving forward with a strategy along the lines of the 8-part article that begins here:

A Wife Into a Hotwife:
http://www.hotwifeblog.com/2007/05/23/wife-into-hotwife/

which includes the following sections:

Part I — How can I turn my wife into a hot wife?
Part II — Getting things started
Part III — Other approaches
Part IV — First time with another man
Part V — Navigating some dangerous waters
Part VI — Emotional involvement
Part VII — How a husband copes
Part VIII — Conclusion

The purpose of this would not be to "force your wife to admit" she's having an affair with her boss, but rather to treat her as a normal married woman who finds herself attracted to another man, with all the contradictory feelings that go along with that, then gently guide her toward acceptance of the concept that it's OK to have (or take) a lover, because you want her to increase her sexual satisfaction and psychological well-being and it will cause you to love her all the more.
redheads said:
I keep dreaming about them fucking each other — almost every other night she comes home late, and I am asleep by then. Often I get wet dreams regarding them being in the car or office fucking, while I am laying alone in bed at 12:00 to 1:00 am.
That's OK; I think you're on the right track, titillating yourself with thoughts and dreams of your wife fucking her boss. Your wet dreams are telling you that whole idea is turning you on. Your challenge is to gently bring it out into the open (between the two of you), without upsetting your wife and initiating arguments by causing her to feel you're accusing her of something undesirable.

Last edited:
have you considered hiring a private detective to follow them?

Users who are viewing this thread