• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Works At Massage Parlor

Hot?

• Yes!

• Yes, and I visit AMP's also!

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

WhiteOnInRice

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2016
Southern California
I posted this before, but that board upgrade last month seems to have lost it somewhere.

My wife is an older Asian gal.
We met a number of years ago.
At that time I was frequenting various "Asian Massage Parlors" (AMP's as they are known) and similar establishments.
Primarily I was just another white guy looking for some temporary Asian pussy.
I really wasn't looking to get involved with anyone much less fall in love.

But over time and repeated occasions connecting with my (to be) wife, things escalated and we ended-up getting married (after she divorced her husband back overseas).

I've had fairly successful career and she didn't really need to work.
But she wanted her own money for things, and eventually wanted to be her own business owner.

So, for a while she continued to work at a couple of AMP's part-time.
These were places where the owners were other girls she already knew, and knew the place was very safe.
Eventually, she settled-in at a place not too far away (but a different city).

Where she works is all middle-aged+ Asian MILFs (or even GILF's). some look better than others, she's probably the prettiest even though she's not the youngest.

While there is of course a legitimate massage business, it's always been kind of "don't-ask-don't-tell" as to whether any of the girls there are doing any "extras" for tips. The reality is that most male customers are going there expecting at least a good hand-job (the proverbial "happy ending", or so-called "rub and a tug"). But, we get many female customers too.

I got curious a few months back, and decided to check-up on the place. I went onto a bunch of Internet sites that I formerly used when I was visiting such places back-in-the-day, and searched for our place. These sites have in effect "reviews" of the various establishments and the girls that work there, some go as far as to share typical costs/tips for "extra", etc.

I was not entirely surprised to find-out, that there was a mixture of people indicating the place was legit only (meaning they didn't get any extras themselves for whatever reason) and people who did a whole lot more. Obviously, in any such establishment, the girls have to be paranoid about law enforcement and busts and stuff. So, new customers coming-in and asking for extra stuff is kind of a red-flag. Typically you have to be repeat customer, the first time you maybe make some passes or something, but it's on the repeat you might be offered more.

In any event, I recognized some of the girls names/aliases. None of them tell customers their real names, and since this is an AMP, most are ESL with weird Asian names anyway. Some of them, while I've probably seen their real names, I myself mostly know them as their aliases too. Although, sometimes they use different aliases with customers then they do with people they know.

So, I come to find out, most of the girls are doing or have done, hand-jobs, blow-jobs, and perhaps in some cases "full service" (i.e. fucking, typically with condom) with select customers.

While perusing those reviews, I spotted one that by description of the girl (as opposed to the alias she was using), was obviously my wife. Much to my surprise, I was not shocked or upset.

While we have never talked about whether or not she's been providing any "extras", I kind of always assumed in the back of my mind that she probably was from time to time, and I kind of find it hot to think about.

We've both been through a several serious/life-threatening illnesses the last few years (as we are getting old), so if she has a customer that she's comfortable with, and she's willing to do something with him - either for the tip or just for the fun - I am cool with it.

I have not discussed this with her. Everything seems cool the way it is. So, I don't want to do anything to mess things up.

Just thought it would be an interesting situation to share.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wanttoshare, Georgecq, littlecucky and 8 others
Its also hot to think that, she's probably had hundreds of cocks in her mouth over the years!

• Love
Reactions: wanttoshare, littlecucky, love2watchAsians and 5 others
Quite a unique situation but exciting as well. I often ask my wife to play at work but all her coworkers are women and the patients are elderly for the most part.

Reactions: cynful and Milkymilf
WHusbandAWife said:
Its also hot to think that, she's probably had hundreds of cocks in her mouth over the years!
And that when she gets home, she kisses her husband after having all those cocks in her mouth. He is such a lucky guy.

• Love
Reactions: Readyu and WhiteOnInRice
Thinking seriously about finding a discreet bull-type with some Asian massage parlor experience, to secretly go check out where the wife works, get her for their appointment, see how far they can escalate their visit, and report back in great detail. She seems to have a thing for white guys, generally middle-age, but could be a bit younger or older.

Last edited:
Reactions: slutforapilot, khanengle and littlecucky
littlecucky said:
And that when she gets home, she kisses her husband after having all those cocks in her mouth. He is such a lucky guy.
Sounds great!!!

Users who are viewing this thread