• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife *****

• Thread starterFahoul
  • Start date

Fahoul

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hey you .. Do you ever fantasize about ur wife getting jumped by random guys at night ? Or just a group of ypung guys passing by a'd slaping ur wife s butt and than running in laughter ? So humilating ..
Imagine that ur wife cheats on you with a horny young teen with a big cock .. The stud gets to fuck ur wife and pound her ass whenever he want when you are working so hard to get money .. So degrading and lewd right ? You returning from along day tired to see some teen boytoy with an alpha dick riding ur wife ..
I can make that happen <3

• Love
Reactions: atb147, MrArk, AstaSilva and 13 others
i bet he fucked her holes peetty well

Reactions: Marcs82
my ex wife was ***** by 2 guys, after we split up. When sh told me about it she was not happy. told her to go the police,, she kept saying no way. She finally said, I came several times, and they would tell that if she went to the police. But, we ended up fucking after she told me about. So crazy. When she in the 9th grade, a Black senior made he suck his cock, and she never reported that either.

Reactions: cynful, WhiteMarried, wmjacking and 7 others
How old is ur wife ?

Anybody participated at voluntary rapes at kinky camp?

Rescueme said:
Anybody ever have their Wife’s tits grabbed in public when she wasn’t expecting it? I’d love if that happened to my wife. Some stranger gets a nice handful when she’s not expecting it. Maybe he exposes them completely so everyone can see
Thats a hot idea.....

Id love to see that too!

Reactions: MrArk, PhilippinesFun and Rescueme
Fahoul said:
Hey you .. Do you ever fantasize about ur wife getting jumped by random guys at night ? Or just a group of ypung guys passing by a'd slaping ur wife s butt and than running in laughter ? So humilating ..
Imagine that ur wife cheats on you with a horny young teen with a big cock .. The stud gets to fuck ur wife and pound her ass whenever he want when you are working so hard to get money .. So degrading and lewd right ? You returning from along day tired to see some teen boytoy with an alpha dick riding ur wife ..
I can make that happen <3
Well everyone is letting you down so I'll speak up. Yes. Let me preface that with saying only because A. I understand the difference between fantasy and reality. And B. I've been told by many woman they have this fantasy to one degree or another. My wife admitted she enjoyed being grabbed in dance clubs when younger and the girls would all brag how many times it happened.

Users who are viewing this thread