• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife

• Thread starterjmeal
  • Start date

jmeal

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2004
I think she's been cheating. post you pics fucking her.

Attachments

• dsc_021.jpg
    dsc_021.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,590
  • dsc_058.jpg
    dsc_058.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 654
  • dsc_030.jpg
    dsc_030.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 2,333
Well you obviously want her to cheat so everyone should be happy in your household then :)

my big ass

since im always commenting and never contributing, here's my big white ass for all you brothas. hope you like it!

Attachments

• antsy -ass.jpg
    antsy -ass.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 453
  • me 9.jpg
    me 9.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 971
  • anna - cummed in 2.jpg
    anna - cummed in 2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,103
Reactions: Focker
Damn Anna. What does a brotha have to do to get into your white ass??

Damn Anna that as looks hot!! That last pic is absolutley HOT!! Keep posting girl

Damn Anna that ass looks hot!! That last pic is absolutley HOT!! Keep posting girl

sorry mis-spelled that last post

Anna your ass and body are perfect for bbc...my little white dick could never please that..my dream would be to watch your being properly fucked by your black master and allowing me toclean your pussy and that mandingo cock

Hi! Jmeal,
Thanks for the lovely photos, the lady has very nice tits and a lovely big arse just right for fucking. I would love to squeeze her big tits hard as I fuck her up the arse with my big black cock. I would love to eat her creampie when I pump her cunt full of my cum. keep posting more pics especially of her cunt spread wide so we can see her pink bits.

thanks,

craig

Hi! Anna,
Lovely that lovely sexy arse of yours. Love the shot of your cunt being stretched by that big black cock. I would love to fuck you up the arse whilst your white pussy is impaled on that nice black cock. I'm imagining you sitting on my face and me fucking your white cunt with my tongue. Keep posting more pics Anna.

Thanks,

craig

Users who are viewing this thread