• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's boyfriend too rough?

• Thread startercoynchico
  • Start date

coynchico

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2010
Had a question if anybody has ever seen their wife with a guy and maybe he was being a lil too rough? My wife loves rough sex..she loves to have her hair pulled ass slapped and some light chocking.

A few times i have walked in on her with the live in boyfriend and too me it seemed like he was getting carried away so i said something and he would calm down a bit. Wife always told me afterwards that things were fine and i didn't need to worry.
I have heard her saying no no and then watch him shove his dick into her asshole as hard as he could and he pounded her hard for a good 10 minutes making her bleed and hold her stomach afterwards. he is not a small guy he is 5'11 prob 220lbs at least and she is only about 5'5..so it doesn't take much for him to give it to her hard. He has torn her pussy on a cpl occasions as well leaving her sore and a lil bloody. I have also walked in to see him chocking her to the point she is gasping and he is fucking her brains out..
I always talk to her after and ask if things r getting to carried away and she says no that she enjoys it and likes it...
Whever i have told him to ease up he does instantly and tells me sorry..i just think the two of them get carried away sometimes.

If she said she's fine...then she's fine....if you're uncomfortable..then say you're uncomfortable to her...or worry or something...:D

That sounds pretty hot. How long have you had the live-in boyfriend? Is it working out alright? We talked about something like that.

Rough sex is what one decides it is. There is no clear definition; each person makes up their own. From my point of view if one of my wife’s lovers was doing real physical damage to her then I would put an end to it. There is no way I would let someone do injury to the woman I love. People die due to being choked during sex and if you knew about and it happens then you could be charge also if something was to go wrong. My wife and I are involved in the BDSM lifestyle where people to do things on the edge and the people in that lifestyle know that if the wrong person sees something or if marks are seen on the body it could result in a knock on the door from the police. It is a fine line between rough sex and abuse. Just from your short description it sounds like that line may have blurred a bit.

My wife has several lovers that do have some control over her at certain times, but we as a couple always come first. The BF or bull should be there as an enhancement to the relationship not as the main focus to it.

Good luck in solving this problem, do not look here on this site for the correct answer. You and your wife, if she still loves you need to work this out. Leave the BF out of it if it really is an issue to you. That is if you are really still a married loving couple and have not moved past one another.

yea the anal thing does not happen too often i can tell u that..she is not a fan of that. that night they had both drank quite a bit..and normally if she does do it they use lots of lube..as for the choking i have told him i'd rather he didn't do that anymore just incase because accidents do happen.
and as far as her making her pussy tear maybe she likes the feeling of feeling sore afterwards and used i'm guessing?

Instead of guessing,why not ask her?

outare said:
Instead of guessing,why not ask her?

=========

too easy cuntface :mad:

lots of women lke that used feeling.. my fancee loves feeling dirty and used after a good fucking... She also likes the feeling of being very sore.

Wow, I'm loving hearing about your wife and her boyfriend. Tell me, do you and her fuck very often these days? I think that's a good idea about telling him not to choke her, hopefully he will listen. It's funny, if we had this problem at my place it would be reversed - a case of the wife being too rough on him! Hope this all works out and thanks for keeping us posted! Btw - any chance of some pics of your wife?

yes we still have sex almost daily.

coynchico said:
yes we still have sex almost daily.

==========

good 4 u Cornholio :eek:

I think a case could be made for your wife to have several Bulls she dates, so she can have a variety of sexual styles to choose from, rather than be restricted to a ruffie to light her fire in the unexplored territory of her mind.

A certain bull to "handle her" when she is depressed; another type for when she needs a full-on pounding; another when only a gentle,caring touch is needed; then there is the time she needs only you.

As her moods swing about, you/her will both know which bull is going to get the phone call TODAY.

lol she is always all about the full on pounding

coynchico said:
lol she is always all about the full on pounding

Obviously, she has not been getting her share for a very long time, and is playing "catchup sex".

If only some men could see inside a woman's mind and see the smouldering, un-met desires she is trying to keep secret. Is it any wonder that a wife can go off the rails with wanton unbridled lust when she is given the key to the door by her wannabe-cuckold husband? Open the gate and the filly bolts towards what is missing from her life.

Users who are viewing this thread