• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wifes getting bored

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
i have posted on here many times whats going with me and my wife but heres the short of it ,we have ben chatting online on cam and she has been showing off playing and watching a couple of guys cams as well ,she has joked about meeting some of them and she has even talked to some of them about them possibly visiting her for a weekend or something

the latest is that we had been going on every night sometimes twice a day even but the past few days she seems bored with it (as do i as her not getting turned on has not made it as exciting for me either) most of the guys she wat talking to on a regular basis seem to have vanished and have not been on and it seems like all she has been getting is assholes that dont want to chat with her but tell her to do things to her self ,which she has no problems doing but she did them on her own because of the hot chats she had been having with men turned her on so much..... i donno maybe its just a dry spell but it seems like she and i have lost that something that made it so hot for a few weeks there, is it a normal thing for her to go so high sexually on the road to becoming a hotwife/cuckwife ,then slow down for a while , will it pick up again? or was it just something she has allready gotten board with?

thanks mac

thanks mac i couldent agree more it seems like she has bored with "just chatting and showing off on cam" i believe im ready to go tot he next level and see her with either another guy or even a female which she has suggested, i think she is ready also but i sense that shes still a little nervous about it , i still think shes scared im gonna get mad even though she sees how much i like it when she talks sexy and plays with her self for other men ,i have told her many times how hot i think it would be to watch her suck another guys cock while i watched or even just give a guy a handjob to start off ,i would be fine with her fucking a guy the first time though but maybe just a handjob or blowjob would be a good way to get her going if shes still so nervous
also i noticed something last night she hasent had me dress up as lola for a while nearly 2 months now since we started talking about this on a serious level, i dont know why that is
i guess im mostly not sure what to do or where to go with this next ,i dont want it to dye out from her getting bored but ii dont know what should i do next to excite her again with it any suggestions would be so appreciated by me or any advice in general.....thanks guys n girls ,lola

thanks mac

thanks mac and nice gallery, i dont know if id be so submissive as in your pics ,(i know i am submissive with her) but i think for me id like it more if she found a lover and i got to see her have fun or maybe join in,im not so much into humiliation ,not that theres anything wrong with it though
i like your idea of trying to get her to go out maybe to a bar or somewhere guys are in ashort skirt and no panties and maybe a tight top and no bra ill have to work on that, hopefully it works i know men have approacher her last time she went out dressed hot on halloween but it didnt reall lead anywhere that time

Users who are viewing this thread