• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wifes new job

• Thread startercarina_halerose
  • Start date

carina_halerose

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2008
My wife has taken a job and with that comes a new element to our life together. She is going to help this small business grow and will receive a good wage for doing that. I was asked to attend a meeting where she and her new boss finalized all the details. I had met him and his wife a party we attended and the 4 of us hit it off very well. Well when the meeting was over and we went to leave my wife walks over and kisses her new boss very passionately. Looks at me standing there with my mouth open and says “ I told you I would be working closely with Neil and his wife very closely and it will be in and out of bed. You better not have any questions about that cucky’’. No Ma’am was all I could say. I was stunned only because I had no idea that she was interested in them that way.

On the way home I was told I would at times be performing clean up duty on her and Karen. My little cock got so hard at the thought of that. My wife knew what she had done to my little cock and reached over and gave it a squeezes and said ‘’I knew you would like that part you little cum slut.’’

Reality time

Carina,

carina_halerose said:
My wife has taken a job and with that comes a new element in our life together. She is going to help a small business grow and will receive a good wage for doing that.

My congratulations to your wife. Finding a job, let alone one that pays well, is nothing to take lightly in the current economy.

carina_halerose said:
I was asked to attend a meeting where she and her new boss finalized all the details. I had met him and his wife at a party we attended and the 4 of us hit it off very well.

Hm — was this a party attended by folks who engage in... ahem... the kinds of activities that are of interest to your wife and you?

carina_halerose said:
When the meeting was over and we were about to leave, my wife walked over and kissed her new boss very passionately.

Nice. Was this in front of his wife?

carina_halerose said:
My wife looked at me standing there with my mouth open and said: “I told you I would be working with Neil and his wife very closely, and it will be in and out of bed. You better not have any questions about that, cucky.’’ "No ma’am," was all I could say.

That was an excellent answer. Very sensitive to the needs of your wife and her new boss/lover. Totally appropriate.

carina_halerose said:
I was stunned, because I had no idea she was interested in them that way.

Well, why not? Surely you must have realized your wife would seek job opportunities that would be a good fit with her voracious sexual needs...?

carina_halerose said:
On the way home I was told I would at times be performing clean up duty on her and Karen [her new boss's wife, evidently]. My little cock got hard at the thought of that. My wife knew what she had done to my little cock, reached over, gave it a squeeze, and said: ‘’I knew you would like that part, you little cum slut.’’

Ah... once again your wife demonstrated good insight.

I hope this works out well for both of you.

—Custer

to answer Custer in order 1. Yes we are very lucky 2. the party was thrown by her Black Bull and his wife. 3 Yes it was in front of her new boss's wife she is his submissive. 4 i am well trained. 5Seeing that her new boss is good friends with her black bull i was a bit shocked is all. 6 my wife knows me well

Interesting arrangement.

Carina,

Thanks for your reply. Regarding your 5th answer:

carina_halerose said:
5) Seeing that my wife's new boss is good friends with my wife's black bull, I was a bit shocked.

Interesting... and yes, I can see where you would have been.

—Custer

wife going out to a bussiness gathering with her new boss/lover todayshe will be introduced and the new business mgr.

nothimg wrong with sex with the boss or at work .my wife has a good job because of this and her boss will not fuck her just plays with her .and offers her bounuses if rhe gets good results

You're fucked. Hope they enjoy it.

This topic is something that grabs my interest

First: I know, and don't you think, women have been trading their "favors" for all time?

Second: I feel a dutiful husband wound prefer his wife to preform enjoyable activities rather than get stuck on an assembly line or filing usedless papers?

Third: Don't you want her to dress sexy and make other mens cocks get hard?

It has dawned on me that we cucks are too centered on ourselves. Sometimes the women feel they have no choice??

Attachments

• _1__A_NiceDesk.jpg
    _1__A_NiceDesk.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 472059316.jpg
    472059316.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 181
  • AAAZZZa.jpg
    AAAZZZa.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Asset.jpg
    Asset.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 174
  • BeHomeSoon.jpg
    BeHomeSoon.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 155
combook thats the whole point my wife is getting fucked but i am not. i do not and have not fucked my wife since we got married thats for real men to do not me

I wonder how long this can actually last. I am willing to bet that one of two scenarios unfolds. Either the boss will piss off the wife or vise versa, or one will dump the other in favor of better material. I could be wrong however. There are other possibilities of course. One of which she will spend more and more time with her boss and maybe move in. ( unlikely but possible )

"and offers her bounuses if rhe gets good results"

for now anyway !!

desert said:
I wonder how long this can actually last. I am willing to bet that one of two scenarios unfolds. Either the boss will piss off the wife or vise versa, or one will dump the other in favor of better material. I could be wrong however. There are other possibilities of course. One of which she will spend more and more time with her boss and maybe move in. ( unlikely but possible )

"and offers her bounuses if rhe gets good results"

for now anyway !!

the boss is married and his wife knows and plays with them both. my wife works from home for her new boss only sees him when they fuck or need to go over stuff for the business

Users who are viewing this thread