• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifes panties

• Thread starterstraponkid
  • Start date

straponkid

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2006
I am interested in sending pairs of my wifes panties to anyone who would cum in them, take pictures of them cumming, and sending me the pics. My wife knows nothing of this. let me know if interested.

does she know you like strap-on's? -b/c if so, this should not be any big deal for her.. if she doesn't, then you need to meet a Domme that will train you properly to live up to your name.. if you're ever in Miami, let me know - I have one to train you!

Re: strapon

Yes, she knows I like to take a strapon. She is not into that sort of thing, but will use dildos on me. would luv to take your strapon!

I would be interested in cumming for you,,

thats not what it sounded like.....it sounded more like he has a Domme that will properly train you with a strap-on, not that he will train you

Are they panties she's worn?

cpp1928 said:
Are they panties she's worn?

+1 and how about a pic of her:confused:

Looking for the same but only in my town Salem Oregon.. pm me pls don’t waste my time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread