• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's Road Trip To Florida (i Asked Her To Write Her Experience)

• Thread starterdhj6696
  • Start date

dhj6696

My slutwife
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2017
Ontario
My name is Karen and I've been a swinger and shared wife for many years. I'm married to a wonderful guy named Dave that encourages me to play as much as I like. Recently a buddy of Dave's named Rick asked Dave if he would like to keep him company while he drives down to his place in Florida and they could share the driving. Dave didn't have time to go due to other commitments but suggested that I go and keep Rick company. I thought it was a great idea since I've never driven to Florida before. Rick is aware of our lifestyle and Dave made it clear to him that we should have fun while we are away together. I was very excited about going and spending time with Rick as he and I have never been together.

The day came and Rick pick me up at the front door and off we went heading south. We drove for seven or eight hours that first day and decided it was time to get off the road get something to eat and rest. We checked into an interstate hotel and found a small restaurant to grab a bite of dinner. We will back to the hotel and opened up a bottle of wine and got caught up on the days events on the television. I could tell Rick was a little nervous about how things would proceed so I suggested that we call it a night get ready for bed. As Rick was in the bathroom getting himself ready I removed all of my clothes and slid under the covers pulling only the sheet over my naked body.

When Rick came back into the room he smiled as he could see the outline of my naked body under the sheets, he removed his clothes and climbed in beside me. We began kissing and he started to fondle my breasts and rub my nipples which made me moan, he then moved down and began licking and sucking them. I reach down and felt his growing cock which impressed me with its size. I move my way down and began to suck his hard cock and fondle his balls with my fingers. I was soaking wet from excitement and climbed on top of him lowering myself on is very hard cock, it felt so good as I impaled myself upon it and began rocking back and forth giving myself a very fast and very strong orgasm. I rolled onto my back bringing Rick with me and spreading my legs wide for him to fuck me hard. He began to pound me, thrusting harder and harder into me until I felt his body tense as he shot his huge load deep into my pussy.

The next morning I awoke to the feel of Rick licking and sucking my nipples. I told him, that was like saying “Open Sesame” to my legs and suggested he make use of that morning wood. After giving one another the perfect start to the day with an orgasm we jumped into the shower and get ready for another day on the road. It wasn't long before I got a text message from Dave with the one word question,” Well?”. I knew exactly what he meant in responded by telling him that both Rick And I had a very satisfying night and morning. He sent me back a big :).

The following night when we got off the road and checked into our hotel we pulled our luggage into our room and Rick took me in his arms and kissed me taking my hand placing it on his crotch so I could feel his hard cock. He told me that he's been thinking about this all day. With that I stepped back and took my dress off, with that he realized that I was naked under my dress all day. I lay back on the bed and rubbed my pussy as he room removed his clothes. Pushing my legs wide apart and got down and began to lick me until I came all over his face, I looked down at him and said,”Fuck me, fuck me hard”. He climbed on and did just that and I love the feel of his hard cock in me and it wasn't long before I was cumming again. Rick blew his load and lay on top of me catching his breath. We giggled and laughed like a couple of school kids until we decided we were too hungry, slipped on some clothes and headed to a nearby restaurant. After we get back from dinner we were at it again this time I decided I wanted to suck his cock so that he could enjoy my mouth. I stroked him and sucked him until he filled my mouth and I swallowed every drop.

The next day on the interstate I decided to have a little fun and opened up my dress while sitting in the passenger seat and flashed my tits at the truckers as we drove past them. I also laid-back in the seat and rubbed myself to an orgasm while we were speeding down the highway. I told Rick to get off at the next rest area and when he did and zipped his pants and sucked his rock hard cock until he came in my mouth.

So for the next two weeks Rick and I continued to lick, suck and fuck like we were teenagers. We had a wild erotic time together especially the trip we made to the adult superstore but that's another story altogether. I know that Rick and I will be fuck buddies in the future and can't wait for our next road trip.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple, Karens_Cuck, Nazareth and 2 others
Love it but I'm not sure I could do that. I could handle letting my wife hotwife me overnight but for two weeks? I don't know about that.

Gliderider said:
Love it but I'm not sure I could do that. I could handle letting my wife hotwife me overnight but for two weeks? I don't know about that.
I understand that completely... this is the longest period of time that she's been away with another guy. I knew how much she wanted to go south and I knew how much Rick wanted to fuck her. It originally started out as 7-10 days away but has stretched into 2 full week. She's been in contact with me daily to give me updates on what they've been up to and how often he's filled her pussy.

Reactions: okdeacon
Gliderider said:

Different strokes for different folks.
I've posted in other threads about the times I let my wife go on solo vacations quite a few years back, when she was still somewhat 'active'. She generally would stay 6-7 days, but would also spend a day or more with other family members in the area.
We would talk daily, of course, but details were never shared until she had returned home. This arrangement worked pretty well for us, but had more to do with work schedules as opposed to 'setting a limit'. I wouldn't have had a problem if it had extended to a longer period of time, but even being on the road can get tiresome after awhile.

During my first marriage, my (then) wife went on a 3-4 day trip with her cousin who was an OTR truck driver. To this day, I don't know that he was an actual cousin; he was several years older than us and I had met him a couple of times before including once when her father was also present. She never shared the complete details of this experience with me, but revealed enough for me to know it wasn't an 'innocent' trip, and I was sure they weren't playing tiddlywinks during downtimes. If he wasn't fucking her himself, I'm confident he was sharing her at truck stops or with his friends...maybe both?
In any case, apparently shit hit the fan when he showed up at his house with her in tow. His wife threw a fit, and she was sent home on the bus instead of him bringing her back. Although I was way too young to fully appreciate the magnitude of all this at that time, it remains a favorite memory. But now, some 40 years later, it would take some extraordinary circumstances to let my (now) wife take a trip that would keep her away from home for 10-14 days or more. I would never say never, but it's hard to imagine a scenario where she would spend that kind of private time with another man.

I quite like that idea that Karen went on a road trip and really enjoyed herself. During her time in Florida I did talk to her roommate and he couldn't have thanked me enough for suggesting that Karen keep him company during the drive and spend time with him once they arrive. He kept telling me how sexy and fun she is in bed and elsewhere.

Funny you mention the truck driver experience, that is one of Karen's biggest fantasies. She wants to go with a long hauler to see the US by road show her thanks through sexual favours to him and any friends he'd like to share her with. She likes the idea of all other truckers knowing her purpose of being with the driver and would dress the part.

Reactions: Nazareth
dhj6696 said:
My name is Karen and I've been a swinger and shared wife for many years. I'm married to a wonderful guy named Dave that encourages me to play as much as I like. Recently a buddy of Dave's named Rick asked Dave if he would like to keep him company while he drives down to his place in Florida and they could share the driving. Dave didn't have time to go due to other commitments but suggested that I go and keep Rick company. I thought it was a great idea since I've never driven to Florida before. Rick is aware of our lifestyle and Dave made it clear to him that we should have fun while we are away together. I was very excited about going and spending time with Rick as he and I have never been together.

The day came and Rick pick me up at the front door and off we went heading south. We drove for seven or eight hours that first day and decided it was time to get off the road get something to eat and rest. We checked into an interstate hotel and found a small restaurant to grab a bite of dinner. We will back to the hotel and opened up a bottle of wine and got caught up on the days events on the television. I could tell Rick was a little nervous about how things would proceed so I suggested that we call it a night get ready for bed. As Rick was in the bathroom getting himself ready I removed all of my clothes and slid under the covers pulling only the sheet over my naked body.

When Rick came back into the room he smiled as he could see the outline of my naked body under the sheets, he removed his clothes and climbed in beside me. We began kissing and he started to fondle my breasts and rub my nipples which made me moan, he then moved down and began licking and sucking them. I reach down and felt his growing cock which impressed me with its size. I move my way down and began to suck his hard cock and fondle his balls with my fingers. I was soaking wet from excitement and climbed on top of him lowering myself on is very hard cock, it felt so good as I impaled myself upon it and began rocking back and forth giving myself a very fast and very strong orgasm. I rolled onto my back bringing Rick with me and spreading my legs wide for him to fuck me hard. He began to pound me, thrusting harder and harder into me until I felt his body tense as he shot his huge load deep into my pussy.

The next morning I awoke to the feel of Rick licking and sucking my nipples. I told him, that was like saying “Open Sesame” to my legs and suggested he make use of that morning wood. After giving one another the perfect start to the day with an orgasm we jumped into the shower and get ready for another day on the road. It wasn't long before I got a text message from Dave with the one word question,” Well?”. I knew exactly what he meant in responded by telling him that both Rick And I had a very satisfying night and morning. He sent me back a big :).

The following night when we got off the road and checked into our hotel we pulled our luggage into our room and Rick took me in his arms and kissed me taking my hand placing it on his crotch so I could feel his hard cock. He told me that he's been thinking about this all day. With that I stepped back and took my dress off, with that he realized that I was naked under my dress all day. I lay back on the bed and rubbed my pussy as he room removed his clothes. Pushing my legs wide apart and got down and began to lick me until I came all over his face, I looked down at him and said,”Fuck me, fuck me hard”. He climbed on and did just that and I love the feel of his hard cock in me and it wasn't long before I was cumming again. Rick blew his load and lay on top of me catching his breath. We giggled and laughed like a couple of school kids until we decided we were too hungry, slipped on some clothes and headed to a nearby restaurant. After we get back from dinner we were at it again this time I decided I wanted to suck his cock so that he could enjoy my mouth. I stroked him and sucked him until he filled my mouth and I swallowed every drop.

The next day on the interstate I decided to have a little fun and opened up my dress while sitting in the passenger seat and flashed my tits at the truckers as we drove past them. I also laid-back in the seat and rubbed myself to an orgasm while we were speeding down the highway. I told Rick to get off at the next rest area and when he did and zipped his pants and sucked his rock hard cock until he came in my mouth.

So for the next two weeks Rick and I continued to lick, suck and fuck like we were teenagers. We had a wild erotic time together especially the trip we made to the adult superstore but that's another story altogether. I know that Rick and I will be fuck buddies in the future and can't wait for our next road trip.[/QUOTE

Very erotic.... I love that she went away on a sex vacation.

A good mate asked me to take his wife on a road trip on 3 occassions.
1st was just an overnighter. I was a good boy on that one.
2nd was a 5 day trip. I was a bad boy on that one.
3rd was a 7 day trip. I was a bad boy on that one too.

Reactions: Karens_Cuck

Users who are viewing this thread