• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's slit

• Thread starterlasher1108
  • Start date

lasher1108

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2006
Over the last couple years she has been with lots of other men both alone and with me there. I think she has a pretty little slit but for some reason most guys try to get her in the ass. When she is drinking and buzzed she is very into anal or whatever. I'm just curious why most men want to come through the back door.

Front Door

I'd like coming through the front door...face first....right after someone fucked her

Last edited by a moderator:
:cool: SHE IS A PRETTY LITTLE SLUT. I WILL FUCK HER MOUTH, TITS, PUSSY, AND HER CUTE LITTLE ASSHOLE. FOR ME, WHEN I FUCK A WHITE WOMAN IN HER ASS, I KNOW THAT I AM GETTING SOMETHING SHE PROBALLY IS NOT GIVING HER HUSBAND OR BOYFRIEND. CAN YOUR LITTLE SLUT WIFE TAKE 9 1/2 INCHES OF BLACK COCK IN HER LITTLE TIGHT ASSHOLE?

Her slit

She is a hot little thing and yes thats a very nice slit. But after looking at your other post of her ass I admit if I had to make a choice I'd rather do her ass. I'd love to put it so far up her ass that I'd have frosting from her birthday cake on my cock.

Her ass

If you had a tiny, tiny penis (??) like mine you would know why we cuckolds like ass best. The asshole is usually tighter than the pussy. And sometime we can even make the lady feel our little penises when they are in her back door.