• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifes vacation

• Thread starterspokanecouple02
  • Start date

spokanecouple02

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2006
Two monts ago while my wife was home visiting family she met a man that was a friend of the family. She told me when she got home that she ended up fucking him the last night she was there. She enjoyed him but it was too short and she wanted him again.
She told me to buy her a plane ticket to go home to see him on our vacation time. I did as she wanted and she has been there the last two weeks. She comes home tonight. Since she has been there they fuck every night if not twice in a night. She has done more with him than she does with me in bed (i.e. lets him cum in her,anal,blowjobs while driving with him). She only fucks him bareback, yesterday she called and told me that she let him fuck her in the ass and she tells me how his cock is better than mine because how it hangs. I do not have a problem with her getting it from another man as we have threesomes often and she has been having sex with my best friend and I. Now she wants me to buy her new man a plane ticket to fly here and live with us. I want her to have him but am nervous about this next step in our relationship.
Anyone have any advice or been in this type of situation before

Where is the final? Where does it end???
You will sleep in the basement. She will get you to build a room down there. She does not like you to sleep upstairs at the same level of the master-bedroom. That’s reserved for her and her fucker und will be off limits to you. This way they can be noisy while screwing and you will not hear it and disturb them.

It you are lucky they will call you to bring refreshments up to them, or give her friend a blow-job; to get him hard enough to penetrate and pollute her pussy. If this happens, they might let you; or force you, to lick and clean her slit and his dick, when they are done and before they banish you in your cubicle the cellar

spokanecouple02

A week later. Did you buy that plane ticket? Maybe bought him a new suit and new shoes. Please let us know.

Baught the plane ticket today. We'll see what happens

How?

Hi there, its about twenty days ago you posted the fist time. I am nosy, did your wifes B/F arrive jet? What kind of a guy is it? Can you get along with him? Is he civil, or is he arrogant. Did he thank you for letting him fuck your wife. Did he thank you for buying him a plane ticket? Please write an update.

i understand completely. we even had to take one of my wife's friends to the Carribean with us on a 9 day vacation. but i don't mean to sound like i'm complaining about it. i sucked more cock on that trip than the last 5 years total. and creampies EVERY night and sometimes in the afternoons too. all while wearing my thong panties and being made to cum inside my panties when i was allowed to jerk off :D

We need to know!

You must tell us how this turned out. We need to know. Who knows who many of us are heading in the same direction?

For cukinthongs

How did your pipi-man fit into a thong? Must have been crowded in there.

Your last communication you said: Baught the plane ticket today. We'll see what happens. Would you please tell us what happened. Yours could be a juicy story.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
he is here now

Well he has been here for a couple weeks. He fucks my wife most nights and she really likes it. She makes me clean her after fucking him and he only cums inside her. Sometimes she comes back to bed after fucking him downstairs and sometimes she just comes upstairs to get cleaned and sleeps with him till morning when I have to go down and wake her for work. Last night we tried a threesome but he was a bit nervous . She told him he could fuck her in the ass though so we'll see what happens tonight. More to come after this week. I do enjoy watching her.

Out of control

Well It has been a couple months now. He helped us move to Florida and my wife has fallen in love with him. It went too far and now I am struggling to hold on. He is not with us since Thanksgiving but she wants him here to live with us after the holidays. On our trip across country she traveled with him and I had the kids. She fucked him almost every night. After we arrived here in florida she spent every night with him till he left. I was ****** to clean her after they were done and she came to my room to let me. Sometimes I was allowed to fuck her but only every once in a while.

She has not had sex with me since he left. She no longer wants us both at the same time, Or even me be in the room anymore. She talks to him every day and sometimes I hear her tell him how much she misses him, loves him and wants him. I asked her to compromise and let him visit or see him when she visits family but she insists that he live with us cuz that is what she wants. She tells me that our marriage is fine and that she is not going to leave me but she just doesn't feel like having sex with me. I am a very sexually active man and this is driving me madd. What do I do to get things back to him just being there for a threesome or allowing me to at least watch them. I initially asked her to swing so I feel like I should let her have him but I need limits. Now she has found another man that she likes and does not want me to interfere.

out of control

My sympathies go out to you man.... same happened to me..i now ocassionally serve a Black Bull and his slut as their oral slave.but it's almost as good as having your own Woman..dont dwell on it .....find another...

My sympathies go out to you man....
Do you remember what I told you, what your future is? At least they ( I wrote “they” ) let you love your right hand. If her fucker moves in with her, you will be a minority.
You wrote “I am a very sexually active man and this is driving me mad “. “She fucked him almost every night “.”I was allowed to fuck her but only every once in a while ”. “She has not had sex with me since he left “.
And you believe that water runs uphill? You believe when she tells you “She tells me that our marriage is fine and that she is not going to leave.”
For her it’s OK. As long as you are a good financial provider she will not leave. She is a first grade egoist who will take and take and take but will not give.
Is your check book still in your name or did you sign it over to her fucker? If not, you will have to do that soon.

Maybe that's what you want?

I think I'd quite like to be the one serving the master and mistress of the house :)

?

Time to tell her 'make or break', this will do you no good,TRUST me!!!! 'Lotti -x-

Put her on a diet. Tell her she can have him two weeks out of the year provided she takes care of you the rest of the time. Otherwise, tell her that that loser is going to have to come get her on his own dime, and make an effort to do it soon because you are giving her till the end of the month to move out. Maybe he is a great fuck, I doubt it, but maybe he is. And maybe he is what she always wanted in bed. Now make her chose between the guy that sponges off you or the guy who has the money and the job. Like most whores, she will take the guy with the money, every time. The reason he isn't all that great in bed (in my opinion, and remember, this is sight unseen) is he doesn't have the balls to make it for himself. That he has to have you pay for his playing is absurd. If he was a real man and he wanted to take her, he should be paying for the bulk of the expenses. Sure, making you do things to humiliate you is fun and games. But making you support his lazy ass just because your ***** wants his cock? He gives all masters/bulls a bad name. He isn't a fucking man, he is a fucking pimp. When he no longer gets money from you he will have your wife making it for him by fucking his "friends" when the only friends he has are the Benjamins she can trick for.

Users who are viewing this thread