• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifes

• Thread starterRedNeckWM
  • Start date
wife preg

wish my wife did she tryed a few times when we were younger.

pregnant wife

She knew when she went out to her party she was ovulating.

I reminded her she was , she said she knew.
She asked what if ...I said...if it happens it happens.
She enjoys taking risks, it's exciting to her.

Dont Know If It Was Me Or The Guys At The Party.

Will Know In 6 Months.....

Rogerhardly

She sure did come home knocked up. The wife told me two months later. I'd had the 'snip' done so she couldn't blame me. Said she'd been very silly at a party and drank too much and some of the guys had taken advantage of her. The wife ended up in a back room totally nude with the guys forming a line that ended at her pussy. She wasn't turning any of them away!

Jarmyst :) you going to post some pic of her with her big tits and belly ?We would all love to see them.You lucky man.

Preg Wife

She has a few in her computer....with her men that she got pregnant with.
Her belly is coming along real nice.

wow thats great to here man that congratulations to you guys..

Haven't you heard of birth control pills?
Honestly, fantasy is fine, but how STUPID would a woman have to be to get pregnant like that.

This is just more fantacizing. It's a guy thing and by now I've gotten used to their dreamworld remarks about getting their wives knocked up by a black seedmaster.

So I just consider the source and don't take any of it serious. But I have to smile when I think of what their real reaction would be were that "blessed" event to occur.

Children are living creatures.

Not toys for our sexual excitement.

HEY..it happens..women get pregnant...birth control pills are not 100 percent perfect...they are 75 percent...condoms are 85 percent protection....

Its not fantasy with me I would very much love to see my beautiful white girlfriend BLACK preg and I would support her and her beautiful black child as if it were my own. Interracial pregnancys are on the rise like it or not and us white men must learn to accept it. The white woman of today deserves the best when it comes to sex and that means superior black lovers.

sleepyheadmwf said:
Haven't you heard of birth control pills?
Honestly, fantasy is fine, but how STUPID would a woman have to be to get pregnant like that.
Hi to all...
i would say Live and Let live...
to each Our own view on Life...
Last fall, i was grab by a masked black guy who was hiding behind some heavy bushes along a jogging trail, he clearly expressed his view of wanting to have his way sensually / sexually with me... It was a situation of accept or accept heavy risk of serious harm to myself... He got me pregnant but in a very docile and gentle way right in my own bedroom while my husband was out of town on a business trip.
Edith 26

Ummm...no

terryforsex said:
HEY..it happens..women get pregnant...birth control pills are not 100 percent perfect...they are 75 percent...condoms are 85 percent protection....

Birth control pills, if taken correctly are 99.6% effective. The male condom is 85% effective. The withdrawl method is 65% effective. Vasectomy and tubal ligation are 99.9% effective. True nothing is 100%, but in the real world, the OCP is about as foolproof as they come if the woman remembers to take it. I won't go into implants, or patches...

horseshit

Edith 26 said:
Hi to all...
i would say Live and Let live...
to each Our own view on Life...
Last fall, i was grab by a masked black guy who was hiding behind some heavy bushes along a jogging trail, he clearly expressed his view of wanting to have his way sensually / sexually with me... It was a situation of accept or accept heavy risk of serious harm to myself... He got me pregnant but in a very docile and gentle way right in my own bedroom while my husband was out of town on a business trip.
Edith 26

If you were scared to be physically harmed, he wouldn't have gone back to your house and make gentle love with you. C'mon people have half a brain before posting!

Users who are viewing this thread