• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wild wife continued

• Thread startermister softee
  • Start date
M

mister softee

You may have read my earlier stories ( Wild wife 2 and Wild wife the beginning) in which I recounted my wife's exploits with her young black studs.

Belle and I are in our early fifties.She is a very sexy woman with a voluptuous figure.She also runs a successful business organising trade exhibitions all over the country. To help her with this she also employs several young assistants---male--whom she also keeps as her studs ever since I became impotent after losing my job.The best of them,James,is a black Adonis she describes as her 'black bull'.

Belle keeps me for sentimental reasons---I'm the father of our children--and for those social occasions which require the attendance of a husband.I also think that she enjoys the power she has over me when she humiliates me in front of James and the others and calls me her 'pussyboy' and 'cuckold hubby'.She knows she also frightens me with the prospect of punishment at their hands if I don't do comply with her every wish,including eating out their jizz from her pussy after their black fuckfests.

I hadn't seen Belle for a few days while she had been in London setting up a big exhibition but,all preparations having been made,she came home to visit her hairdresser and beautician and get ready for the big day.James would be arriving the day before to drive her there and she warned me to make sure that I looked after his needs while he was in our home and to pay respect to his position as her superior black bull.

Superior he certainly was in the cock department as I had already been made to watch him fucking my wife on several occasions.She takes great delight in telling me how wonderful a lover he is ,with a thick,ten inch dick which never seems to go soft,'unlike your',she spits, 'which never gets hard'.

On the morning James was due she was clearly very excited and you could almost smell the sex oozing from her wet pussy as she thought about the fucking she was going to get. I was instructed to help her shave her pussymound and paint her toenails the bright ******-like red she likes while she put on the thick makeup that her black lover prefers.
'Makes me look like the black cock slut I am' she said, clearly to tease me.

I did everything she told me hoping that I might get her to jack me off but she pushed me away with her foot and told me to go downstairs and make sure the house was tidy for her black lover arriving.As I left the room I saw her putting on her silver and black matching half cut bra,garterbelt and skimpy panties which I began to imagine being ripped off by the big hands of her black bull.

I had barely finished my housework when James arrived.
'Hello cuck' he said as he took in my pinafore,robber gloves and feather duster.'Has she got you wearing girlie clothes now? What a wimp!'
'Here's my keys.Go out to my car and bring in the champagne I've brought for my ***** and me to drink once I've fucked her brains out'.

'Yes sir'I said,remembering my wife's instructions.'It's good to see you again.My wife has been looking forward to your visit'.

'Of course she has,you little prick.She told me on the phone last night that she couldn't wait to get her pussy filled with this' and he laughed as he grabbed my soft little hand and made me touch his massive tool through his pants.

'Is that James,sweetie?' said my wife.'Send him up and he can help pick my outfits for London.He has such great taste.'

'Yes dear'I said.'Will I bring him up?'

'Certainly not.He can find his own way to my bedroom.After all he's 'cum' here often enough' she giggled.Very funny.

'Stay down there and don't come up until I tell you.You can sit on the stairs and listen if you like but don't dare jack off.I'll know if you cum.You always leave a disgusting mess on your pants,you little perv.I should have put you in your cock cage.Reming me to do so before I go. I want you to do a lot of cleaning while I'm away and I don't want you spending the next few days jacking off in front of your PC watching dirty little tramps on the internet.'

James laughed as he bounded up the stairs two at a time.'See you later,cuckyboy,' he sneered as he brushed past me while I settled down as best I could to listen and imagine what they were doing.

'Oh James,' I heard Belle saying in the little girl voice she uses to tease me.'You shouldn't be doing that.I'm a married woman and my husband is downstairs.He might come up and see us.'

'Shut up bitch,' he snarled.'Let him. I've been saving up my black seed for days and I'm going to unload it in your pussy,ass and face.'

'Yes,yes,' Belle mumbled as I imagined her taking his cock between her ruby red lips.

'Fuck me,you black bastard.Stick your cock in my puusy and ass.Fill me up with your black baby juice.'

'You fucking slut,' he shouted.'You can't get enough,can you? Get on your hands and knees.I want to take you in the ass this time!'

'Please don't pull out,I'm nearly there.Oh fuck,fuck, keep going',she pleaded as his firm black body pounded her rippling asscheeks.

'Can you hear me cuckboy? James is doing things to me that you will never be allowed to do.Is your pathetic little cock hard yet?'

When things had quietened down I could hear them whispering together as I imagined Belle wrapped in James' strong arms, his jizz leaking from her well-stretched pussy.

'Please never stop fucking me.I couldn't live without it,My husband's useless in bed.I'll give you a share of the business and a new Mercedes.You could even move in here and we could have my husband look after all our needs.'

'I'll think about it,baby.In the meantime get him to fetch the champagne I brought for us.'

'Oh James,how thoughtful of you.Pussyboy,you heard my black lover.Make sure it's properly chilled and bring a couple of glasses.'

When I took it to them they had started again.My slut of a wife was on all fours,her garterbelt stretched across her voluptuous ass while James pounded her.I could hear their body juices squelching together as they mixed in my wife's pussy.
'Leave it beside the bed,cunt,and fuck off', he snarled.

'Wimp,go downstairs until I call you.I'll want you to do your cuckold's duty and eat me out while James is showering.Bring your cock cage as well.I don't want you cumming all over mewith your disgusting spunk.'

After they had showered and changed I watched them come down the staircase.Glowing with sexual satisfaction they looked like a couple of film stars,James every inch the handsome young executive and Belle,a million dollars, in her blue Armani suit and blouse, both of which showed off her tits,waist and hips to their best.Her shiny stockings and black leather heels accentuated her fabulous legs.

'Don't just stand there with your mouth open,wimp.We're off now.James' landlady will be in touch while we're away.Go over there and help her pack his belongings.He'll be moving in here when we come back.Move your clothes out of our bedroom and into one of the guest rooms.Make it the one next door so that you can wank yourself to sleep listening to James and me enjoying ourselves in your marriage bed.'

'I'll also be bringing back a couple of my new recruits to thank them for their hard work on the exhibition.James has had a good idea for their enjoyment which includes you.I've laid out some clothes for you to wear when we get back.Try them on.Oh,and shave your legs.

Before they left she locked me in my cock cage.They'll be back in a few days.I'm very apprehensive about what's in store for me.

very good job, go on please!

Users who are viewing this thread