• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Will my cock be enough again after bigger fuckmate?

mypetitegf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2023
I have fantasy where my petite brunette girl goes on a business meeting or date with some muscled and horny gentleman. She's dressed bit like a teasing slut as usually: stockings, heels, skimpy tight skirt or dress and then he takes her for a drink and then his hotel room. I can imagine how his thick cock would probably open up her small ass like i've never seen her before, leaving her holes sore and stretched with thick cum still deep in her. I just wonder if my much smaller size will still be enough to give her a fun after one night like that?

241031404.jpg

Reactions: Ladiesfucker and atb147
If you have a smaller than average cock, it’s not satisfying her pussy any way. But in most cases her pussy will go back to its original size now. Her pussy will get stretched out too big for your smaller cock if she fucks big dick all the time. I’m sure she likes how her pussy feels to get it stretched. That’s one reason I love to watch my slut fuck other dick, I love to see her pussy stretched and filled with other dicks cum. And when your wife is stretched and full of another dicks cum, be sure you eat her creampie, that’s what you can give her that not just and one can.

Reactions: mypetitegf
Cuck & sph fantasy stuff aside for a minute, here’s my 2 cents worth.

Some girls like big cocks. My current partner is one and although I’ve always considered myself average, I’m 2 inches off her smallest. We have an amazing sex life. I satisfy her in many ways. We use a lot of toys too.

But we both accept that as far as penetrative vaginal sex, I’m never going to cut it. After a year of my suggesting we bring a hung third into our sex life occasionally, she agreed and we have found the perfect guy.

Yes that does play to my cuck and newly developed sph kink but it also means that she doesn’t miss out. I know she loves me, our love making and our sex life.

I’m fortunate that she loves anal but all her previous guys were way too big for it. I still fuck her (before the big toys) and its deeply intimate but also great that she doesn’t have to pretend it’s satisfying. After I’ve been in her a while we usual joke about the romantic part being done, time to move on to the business part.

I’d hate to be one of those guys that keeps asking their partner if they are enough. If you have to ask you aren’t. Own it and enjoy it!

Reactions: mypetitegf and krieig
Ha ha h ha - no. Of course not

Reactions: mypetitegf
I have small size cock and since she has had uncountable Gangbangs she hardly feels me when I try to fuck her. If your size currently is enough for her then in couple of days after fun with bigger fuck ate your cock will be enough again.

As you can in the pics my size will never be enough for her.

20230708_111713.jpg
IMG_20231107_093219_007.jpg