Will she be a god slut for BBC

• Thread startergotborger
  • Start date

Should I accept the "wife training" program and let him make my wife a slut for BBC?

• Total voters

gotborger

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2008
Do you think my wife will be a good slut for black men?

I can't stop wondering what her pussy will look like after being fucked good by some well endowed black men. I imagine it being streched, wide open and with cum sipping out and getting sticky all over her open cunt and thighs.

Now I am sure that her pussy will be streched for good and she will probably not feel my dick as much as she used to, but I guess that is okay. As long as she is getting and enjoying black cocks and their semen.

One guy has offered to get my wife trained to be a good and submissive BLACK COCK SLUT. He is not offering to just fuck her, she would train her to be a black cock loving slut and to crave black cocks. So that she can't say no to other men, not because she must but because she wants.

HE wants to own her pussy, fuck her whenever he wants and to share her with his black friends whenever HE wants. Of course everyone would fuck her bareback!

The only thing that's worrys me is that she isn't comfortable with her birth control-pills and wants to stop using them, as they are causing her some slight health issues.

Her future trainer, if we accept it, promisses to only fuck and share her during her safe days so she wouldn't get pregnant. I don't know if I can count on that, and she wouldn't say NO if she became the black cock slut he is talking to train her to.

I'm actually thinking about accepting this offer, trust the guy and hope for the best.

Do you think my wife will be a good slut for black men?

gotborger-albums-my-wife-bareback-bbcs-picture5068-dripping-pussy-photo-specially-her-future-black-bulls.jpg

gotborger-albums-my-wife-bareback-bbcs-picture5070-bare-ass-knickers-down.jpg

She'll be good slut for ME!! What a HOTTIE!

Please give me some advice if we should accept the wife training program. It sounds kinky and she would probably be transformed to a real bbc slut. We are thinking about it, but are unsure what to do. It's like 50-50... :eek:

I would love to lick her swolen cummy pussy!! NICE!

After 10 votes in the poll 90% of this forums members thinks that we should accept the wife training offer and let my wife be trained to be a black cock slut to her trainer and his friends (when he thinks it's time for that, he would own her pussy and decide when and whom my wife would fuck).

I am still reluctant about all this. As I said it's bad timing because my wife wish to get off the pill, a she is not happy with some side effects of her pills. She wanted to quit before so it's has nothing to do with this wife training program.

The man that offered this wife training program for my wife seems reliable and professional and promissed to respect this issue and fuck her during her safe days. I'm not convinced, and what about all the other men my wife most probably would fuck after being hooked on BBC, men either provided by her master or random guys. Should I trust all of them? Should I trust my own wifes decisions when she is horny and craving for cock?

Should we take the risk?

Hello Got

gotborger said:
After 10 votes in the poll 90% of this forums members thinks that we should accept the wife training offer and let my wife be trained to be a black cock slut to her trainer and his friends (when he thinks it's time for that, he would own her pussy and decide when and whom my wife would fuck).

I am still reluctant about all this. As I said it's bad timing because my wife wish to get off the pill, a she is not happy with some side effects of her pills. She wanted to quit before so it's has nothing to do with this wife training program.

The man that offered this wife training program for my wife seems reliable and professional and promissed to respect this issue and fuck her during her safe days. I'm not convinced, and what about all the other men my wife most probably would fuck after being hooked on BBC, men either provided by her master or random guys. Should I trust all of them? Should I trust my own wifes decisions when she is horny and craving for cock?

Should we take the risk?

Man it really should not make a damm bit of difference what other people think you should do. This is between you and your very beautiful and sexy wife and no one else. If you both want this lifestyle then you will do it. If you have enough doubts and are not sure, then you wont do. If she wants this then she will let you know. Big steps reap big rewards or cause big pain. She can damm sure get any real man she wants for she is in the table pussy catagory. Besh Wishes You Two. Thanks for sharing and for petes sake keep us informed. :eek::p::) okdeacon

Thank you okdeacon, I guess we must think about it and find some solution. I know it's up to us , but it's allways nice and useful to get some advice from other people who are in this life style. That is the reason for poll, even if we would find it much more useful if people wrote some advice based on what they have gone trough, etc...

okdeacon said:
She can damm sure get any real man she wants for she is in the table pussy catagory.
Thank you! ;) Actually she has some complex about her pussy (yeah, women.....) but I think too it's a damn good, warm, wet and tight pussy. Her pussy should be shared for other to enjoy, so maybe I get a reward in heaven for doing good deeds. :D

My wife FAKED:

gotborger-albums-my-wife-bareback-bbcs-picture5116-how-i-want-see-my-wife-soon-she-wants-too-im-imagining-lot-more-black-guys-waiting-line-strech-her-pussy-fill-her-up-black-cum.jpg

MacNfries, thank you for your reply. I understand everything you wrote about these dangers.

However our fantasy of her being a slut for other men is real and we are dying to try it. She wants to be a slut, and I want her to be my little slutty wife. That should be our little nasty secret.
The only concern is how to do this safe. Screen all the guys in advance and require one week old STD tests? I guess that would make it a lot more complicated and would maybe distract most of the guys interested so far.

I wish there where reliable one-minute STDs tests. That should make this a lot easier... :)

Life is not worth a 30 / 1 hr / 4 hr thrill, only to have a disease u could carry around for the rest of your life.

Even the screenings that are done at hospital are not completely 100% accurate. Some STD's can be dorment for months or years and may not be detected by tests at first. Your best way of avoiding std's are using screenings and the combination of condoms, or monogomous bareback sex. Or unless u really trust the person.

I never said this would be easy. Having very strong fantasies while facing serious dangers making them real makes us... confused.

We might start slow and find one or few men we can date long term and get to know slowly, and if/when we can feel that we trust them then proceed to barebacking. We'll just see how it goes.