• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wish Realized. Watching my wife taking a big cock.

• Thread starterCanadaCuckold
  • Start date

CanadaCuckold

Looking for Tributes
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2022
My wife and I are swingers early on in our alternative lifestyle practices we had a couple of encounters with other women but my wish was to watch her with another man while documenting it on film and still taking part in the action.

We had been looking for someone for some time my wife is not going to let anyone fuck her. She wanted the person to be attractive, fit and if possible have a big cock. Then one night we found the right guy, we met him in a bar and had a couple of drinks, I could tell my wife was warming to him. He was wearing tight jeans and you could see he had a big cock. After about an hour of chatting, he was touching her legs under the table and moving his hand up and down her legs feeling her stockings, he could tell she was dressed to thrill and when she moved her hand onto his crotch he said, "Let's go back to my place," and we got up to leave.

We followed him in our car to his place, I asked, "What do you want to happen tonight?"

She said, "I needed another drink but want to have both of you fuck me,"

My cock was ready to explode at this point, I told her, "I wanted to watch."

She agreed, and said, "His cock looks and feels huge and his big hand felt so good on my legs back at the bar and would be amazing on my body."

Back at his place, we had another drink and talked when she went off to the washroom I asked him if it was ok for me to film and take pics, and he agreed. I asked him how big his cock was and he said 10 inches when fully aroused. She came out of the washroom in only her basque, stay-ups, and knickers he took her hand and lead the way to his bedroom where we both began kissing and fondling her to get her engine going and then I stepped back. She helped him undress quickly to reveal his semi-hard cock. She laid on the bed and they kissed a lot before he went down on her and brought her to orgbyough fingering and licking her pussy, she was very aroused and made a lot of noise.

He got off the bed and went alongside her so she could hold his cock before taking it into her mouth. She sucked and licked his cock, he was now hard and after a couple of minutes of her sucking him, he pulled out and told her to get on her knees. where he then ate her pussy while she was in the doggy position she came again and then lost all inhibitions and asked to be fucked...

The pictures below are images from that night.

1681921919615.png

1681930386626.png
He fucked her deep and slow to start with, she was having orgasm after orgasm.

1681930436158.png
He turned her around and lifted her legs onto his shoulder and pounded into her pussy hard and fast, causing her to have another round of multiple orgasms, she was exhausted when he finally pulled out and shot all over her pussy, covering her belly in thick cum. I was so hard watching this and wanted to cum so I pushed my cock into my wife as she was sucking his cock and then started sucking it with her and came immediately deep inside her.

I have more to share and we have had several other experiences. My wife likes me to share her film clips and pics for others to enjoy and give tributes to her.

Attachments

• 1681930473010.png
    1681930473010.png
    207.7 KB · Views: 194
  • Love
Reactions: toolman, mtlforplay, DaveJ and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread