• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Women's fantasy

• Thread starterbignthick
  • Start date
That's Janet Mason! to her that dildo is a plaything...she has taken bigger than that a damm sight harder! Would love to see a gangbang with her getting nailed by Lex. Shane Diesal and Byron Long....now that i would que to watch! :cockblock

i love janet mason clips

Great clip !!!!

Think women like it a bit less explicit - or?

Nice clip, but don't you find that many women want it at bit less explicit - so that she can let her imagination run wild with her own wet fantasies?

Like this clip of a sexy blonde going on holiday to get herself some black dick. You get the idea, but don't see the last (important?) 5%.

What do the (m)oral majority of women here say?

Attachments

• french.jpg
    french.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 316
Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!! What an INCREDIBLY SEXY WOMAN!!! Seen her pictures around, read some about her; but first time I seen her move around and talk on video. Definitely one of my favorites. So fucking HOTTT.

Last edited by a moderator:
bignthick said:

WOW!!! What an INCREDIBLY SEXY WOMAN!!! I've seen her pictures around and read some about her; but first time I seen her move around and talk on video. Definitely one of my favorites. So fucking HOTTT!!!

Id love to fuck Janet

Users who are viewing this thread