• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

worried about wife

• Thread starterohyea80
  • Start date

ohyea80

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2004
Ok...my wife met a lady through her job and they have become friends. Nothing out of the ordinary but i recently found out that she dares blacks and actually has a bi racial kid. Well my wife has been out with her before nothing major but she did tell me that there were black guys around and hitting on her but nothing happened. Wife told me she felt uncomfortable and did not like it. Well they dont see awhole lot of eachother cause they work at different locations but they both attended a business conference that lasted a week in Dallas. She did met her and they went out...later she told me that black guys were around but that was all she said all of this was over the phone. When she returned I proded the issue about the black guys and what happened when they went out ect. but she said really nothing. Then she tells me she is thinking of transfering to the office where the other girl works. should I be concerned about her and the black guys? I am a long time lurker her and the idea is a turn on but it has always been with the idea that its the other guys wife...not mine...dont actually know if i could handle it if she was getting BBC....what is a guy to do?

wife

Hi steve, I thought your wife was dead? that is what you have told me in the past. I thought it was your two daughter that have been going black? witch is it Steve?

Users who are viewing this thread