• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would pleasing your wife's bull makes you bi?

• Thread starterKudalskies
  • Start date
CagedInTheZoo said:
As if reality hinges on your limited ability to comprehend something. Why advertise your stupidity and lack of basic empathy? That makes even less sense to me than cuckolding makes to you.
So, it's not ok to have an opinion in a thread asking for opinions? Seems to be a running theme on this site...

Reactions: hard8bbc4mwf
ToddJH said:
So, it's not ok to have an opinion in a thread asking for opinions? Seems to be a running theme on this site...
You're allowed to have an opinion and it's my opinion that you deserve to be ridiculed. You have super thin skin for someone so condescending

• Haha
Reactions: ToddJH
CagedInTheZoo said:
You're allowed to have an opinion and it's my opinion that you deserve to be ridiculed. You have super thin skin for someone so condescending
So, saying that engaging in a homosexual act makes you at the least bi is some how "thin skinned"?

It's not condescending to be correct.

ToddJH said:

What notion does a high wire walker share with a bull getting a blow job from a lingerie wearing cuck?

DONT LOOK DOWN!!!

• Haha
Reactions: prettynfitasian, WhiteMarried and ToddJH
RockHER said:
What notion does a high wire walker share with a bull getting a blow job from a lingerie wearing cuck?

DONT LOOK DOWN!!!
Funny!! Good one!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: WhiteMarried
There's an easy test to take to determine that. If when sucking the bull's cock you get hard, you're at least Bi !!

• Love
Reactions: Readyu, cuck72, hard8bbc4mwf and 4 others
Boshog said:
There's an easy test to take to determine that. If when sucking the bull's cock you get hard, you're at least Bi !!
Not necessarily, probably most cucks dicks go into sleep/sissy mode in the presence of a bull taking care of the wife or even while pleasing the bull

Reactions: funluv, WhiteMarried and robbiewillskucku
A lot of guys who aren't attracted to men and are repulsed by the idea of intimate acts with men like kissing but who would enjoy some cock assume they're straight because of how attracted they are to women. They marry a woman and then turn 40 and have homosexual urges and worry about what it means because no one talks about the difference between being heterosexual and heteroromantic and how everyone assumes someone who is one of those is also the other.

Doing something because you're a submissive and you're ordered to seems like the opposite of something you wanted to do. If your wife orders you to suck cock and you get hard doing it, are you hard for the cock, hard because you have to suck it, hard because you're your wife's bitch and now another man knows it, hard because the guy whose cock you're sucking is mocking you or hard because sucking cock is fun to you? Or a combination? If guys who spent their entire lives inside their own heads with their own thoughts aren't sure, someone here isn't going to know better than you. Getting hard sucking a cock doesn't necessarily make you bi, and even if it does, what does bi even mean? Homoromantic and homosexual get lumped together but everyone is a balance of the two in a different ratio and who gives a shit?

I think the pronouncements of "this means this" in here are unproductive, inaccurate, oversimplified and ultimately unhelpful and damaging. Society as a whole is like this. If your wife likes it, fuck what everyone else thinks.

• Love
Reactions: sweetnspicyMRU, clonesp, cuck72 and 7 others
Boshog said:
If it makes you happy to label others like that, be our guest and go for it. If it makes my wife happy, I'm going to do it, regardless of what anyone else says or thinks about it.

Reactions: robor, funluv, slutwifelina and 1 other person
CagedInTheZoo said:
A lot of guys who aren't attracted to men and are repulsed by the idea of intimate acts with men like kissing but who would enjoy some cock assume they're straight because of how attracted they are to women. They marry a woman and then turn 40 and have homosexual urges and worry about what it means because no one talks about the difference between being heterosexual and heteroromantic and how everyone assumes someone who is one of those is also the other.

Doing something because you're a submissive and you're ordered to seems like the opposite of something you wanted to do. If your wife orders you to suck cock and you get hard doing it, are you hard for the cock, hard because you have to suck it, hard because you're your wife's bitch and now another man knows it, hard because the guy whose cock you're sucking is mocking you or hard because sucking cock is fun to you? Or a combination? If guys who spent their entire lives inside their own heads with their own thoughts aren't sure, someone here isn't going to know better than you. Getting hard sucking a cock doesn't necessarily make you bi, and even if it does, what does bi even mean? Homoromantic and homosexual get lumped together but everyone is a balance of the two in a different ratio and who gives a shit?

I think the pronouncements of "this means this" in here are unproductive, inaccurate, oversimplified and ultimately unhelpful and damaging. Society as a whole is like this. If your wife likes it, fuck what everyone else thinks.
Look up the definition of bisexual. It makes no distinction of WHY one does it, but fact that one DOES IT. If you suck one, you suck one.

Reactions: Readyu
RockHER said:
Its simple. If I don't like your wife's pussy then you are plan B - don't keep me waiting bitch boy.
Funny

"Why can't we all get along?" or "To suck or not to suck"

Reactions: slutwifelina
It doesnt matter if you go over the speed limit because you have to pee or because youre running late. Stop the bullshit, you are a speeder.

Jennyshangers said:
Apparently made me bi - me sucking off the lawn guy’s beer can cock after I caught him nailing my wife

BCD547F0-2C8D-4AD6-BE70-9CA13F5213E1.jpeg
Wow, very hot!!

Reactions: SWMich, ckc and robbiewillskucku
Ifyousharehertheywillcum said:
On Big Island of Hawaii and need this cock serviced. Where all my bi cucks at?
I am also on the Big Island, but probably way too old for you. I guess our location makes us BI whether we suck cocks or not...😉

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteMarried
It would make you his cock slut sissy bitch in my eyes I always dreamt of being a sissy maid for a wife lol

Love to find a young hung stud to fuck my wife that I could clean up after. She loves BWC

5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: robor, Wahooguy, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
mikeinbed said:
I would love to suck the bull's cock after he fucked my wife. And I'd love to suck a tranny cock, And a man's too. I'd also to suck a woman's cunt especially after she 's been fucked. So I guess I'm bi.
It is the right thing to do to show respect to the bull by sucking his superior cock after he has satisfied your wife , add to that you get to taste your wifès vaginal juices on him .

• Love
Reactions: Readyu, AussieCuckwannabe, jackgardon and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread