• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wow check out this private message i just got

• Thread startermandingonigga25
  • Start date

mandingonigga25

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2006
brissypair said:
Your a fucking small mineded moron. Typical black man with a penut sized brain. Gte back into your tree you stupid ape.

:whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

Funny he calls you small-minded yet he can't spell peanut or even GET. Wonder if he's even a bi-ped?

He did not spell 'minded' correctly either. Another great product that was manufactured from our public school system. Just pass them along, don't worry if they can't write or spell.

don't forget his use of the word 'your' in attempt to say "you're"

lmao @ this piece of shit.

Sounds like he must know you personally ;)

Maybe his white hood got over his eyes and he couldn't see the keyboard.
Fucking racist.

pimpology101 said:
Funny he calls you small-minded yet he can't spell peanut or even GET. Wonder if he's even a bi-ped?

Worse...he might be dyslexic. lol

Assholes like brissypair AND xzpaw should be tracked down, banned, and have their computers seized by the federal government, like they are doing with many sexual predators.

Last edited by a moderator:
buckshot1 said:
Maybe his white hood got over his eyes and he couldn't see the keyboard.
Fucking racist.

Yes toally agree it is assholes like this that always like to be a smart mouth racist fuck and can alway talk shit but not to ones face. This person isn't worth pissing on if he was on fire.

But always remember its our constitutional right to be stupid assholes and make total folls of ourselves

Sorry fools

y dnt u all get lives instead of correctng peoples spellng & tryng to prove ur smarter than another person. He was probably just writng fast like me cus he doesn't care as much as u all do about this ridiculous forum.

RomeoLostJuliet said:
y dnt u all get lives instead of correctng peoples spellng & tryng to prove ur smarter than another person. He was probably just writng fast like me cus he doesn't care as much as u all do about this ridiculous forum.

Pimp said you should try spell check I agree I'm not the best in the world when it comes to spelling but holy shit what the hell backwoods school and timber did you come from

Romeo should be excelling at spelling...

muleman said:
Pimp said you should try spell check I agree I'm not the best in the world when it comes to spelling but holy shit what the hell backwoods school and timber did you come from

muleman, with a name like Romeo, he SHOULD be excelling at proper english.

BlackDomLdog said:
muleman, with a name like Romeo, he SHOULD be excelling at proper english.

Yes I agree he ought to be laughing at us.

Users who are viewing this thread