• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

young indian wife

• Thread starteryoung.wife
  • Start date

young.wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 21, 2011
Hi all, have a look at my 20 year old wife and tell me what you think, been married one year and i think this year if i play it right i could get some cuckold action.:) Hopefully the start of a long career in this field, Please let her know how much other men would love to use her...

Attachments

• DSCF0018.jpg
    DSCF0018.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 2,021
  • DSCF0015.jpg
    DSCF0015.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1,707
  • DSCF0014.jpg
    DSCF0014.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,938
  • DSCF0011.jpg
    DSCF0011.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,871
your a lucky man i would love to fill up her pussy

fucking immaculate. gorgeous body.

dman8823 said:
your a lucky man i would love to fill up her pussy

And I would love to clean it back out...

Let us know

young.wife said:
Hi all, have a look at my 20 year old wife and tell me what you think, been married one year and i think this year if i play it right i could get some cuckold action.:) Hopefully the start of a long career in this field, Please let her know how much other men would love to use her...

I am interested in your progress. who knows we can even meet!

Oh man her bodys hot as hell. Love that brown ass!

Dude,,,,You are one lucky man because that woman is so fine.

What I'll like to do ...

is to take that hotwife of yours, turn her over my knee, spank her cute, sassy butts and then ride her hard!

She's awesome and please pass along my appreciation on her figure!

Beautiful young thing - 1001 things I would like to do with her (and that's with 5 seconds thinking time) :D

perfect! you've got to post more

More pics please. I want to see her tits and spread her pink pussy...yum!

sweet holy christ, she is delicious. i would love to savor her body then pass her along to the next cock :D

young.wife said:

Would love to stick my HARD cock inside her warm pussy! She is very SEXY!

Thanks for the comments guys, she is going to love seeing them, im going to wait till she is really horny then when im having my way with her show her all the comments from the guys who want a piece of her and then encourage her to cuck me, should be good, might even get some pix of it:)

Do you wish your pretty wife to become preggie to her lovers - and will you raise them as your own? Once your young wife gets a taste of sharing her love tunnel, she will need to continue to do that all her married life.

Please don't be jealous of her turning men on in lusty ways, as her body is so attractive the men will just "lose their minds" like hypnotic magic. Ther might be times that you wonder who she is married to, because she won't be home much once you start letting her go out on dates.

She looks like she would be perfect on her knees. Now take the bra off so we can see her tits.

I want to see more of this hot ass indian!

Well, you certainly have the right bait to go fishing for hot cock. She's a beauty! Indian women are so hot, anyway. If they weren't there wouldn't be so damn many of you. I think she needs a white American guy with a big dick to teach her the ropes and train her to seduce white men and fuck whenever she wants to. Just as a big black dick looks sexy driving into a hot white pussy, a big white dick looks great driving into a hot brown pussy, and there are millions of white guys who would line up to fuck your wife. If you can convince her to try it, she'll have no trouble fucking anyone she wants to fuck, but she'll probably be more willing and feel freer and sexier fucking around in another culture.

Can't wait to see some updates on this beauty.

Youn Wife...
If your babe begins taking this path, be prepared to see her dating a lot!
She is totally hot and sexy, and I can completely understand why you desire to see her well satisfied by cocks that are significantly larger than yours.
Once she learns to behave like a sweet sexy slut, she'll love it, I guarantee it! :cool: