• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young wife

Funtimessd

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2018
Pics right after we got married. What would you do to her?

I want to hear it all!

C146BDC3-EB23-465F-A29D-BEA6B15FC475.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BobWheeler, ruckthirteen, BadHusband and 12 others
use her and fill all her holes with cum

Reactions: Funtimessd
Funtimessd said:

I want to hear it all!

Hmm fuck! She would make a great cum slut! Sucking her tits, pinching them french kiss her mouth, finger her sweet tight pussy..fuck every hole. When done before we leave…..give her a nice deep salty cream pie..thanks for sharing!

Funtimessd said:

I want to hear it all!

You want to hear it all well man bring her to kc and you can stand outside the door and listen as is i smash her tight pussy and play twister with her tits

Fuckinghorny said:
I will inadvertently spill wine on her, licking it drop by drop, I envy every dot flowing down her body, I grab it with my mouth, run down between her legs, lick pussy clean, putting my fingers into, I feel like she is wet, my cock is at attention, she see it in my shorts . I take them off, straddle her and stretching arms upwards, I gently hold them with handcuffs to the frame of the deckchair, accidentally nudging the stick against her breasts, lips ... she grab it with her lips and suck it into, I almost explode, and she do it again .... I release myself and take the candle from the table, pour the wax drop by drop on her body, first on her chest, miraculously standing, then on stomach and thighs, it freezes at the moment and she breathe impatiently and move legs ... ... I spread her legs, put my fingers in, play with her, and when she beg, I use a dick rod to enter her pussy, wet and ready, without fuss, ass, straddling the deck chair, the bolt hits the end, and you groan with delight ... I'm in her, I'm gone again ... stretched out on a deckchair, it vibrates warmly, freezes, and finally exploration from her inside floods my dick ...

Reactions: DaveJ
Keep it coming!! Anyone want to tribute?

Reactions: RonaldOld
RonaldOld said:
I will inadvertently spill wine on her, licking it drop by drop, I envy every dot flowing down her body, I grab it with my mouth, run down between her legs, lick pussy clean, putting my fingers into, I feel like she is wet, my cock is at attention, she see it in my shorts . I take them off, straddle her and stretching arms upwards, I gently hold them with handcuffs to the frame of the deckchair, accidentally nudging the stick against her breasts, lips ... she grab it with her lips and suck it into, I almost explode, and she do it again .... I release myself and take the candle from the table, pour the wax drop by drop on her body, first on her chest, miraculously standing, then on stomach and thighs, it freezes at the moment and she breathe impatiently and move legs ... ... I spread her legs, put my fingers in, play with her, and when she beg, I use a dick rod to enter her pussy, wet and ready, without fuss, ass, straddling the deck chair, the bolt hits the end, and you groan with delight ... I'm in her, I'm gone again ... stretched out on a deckchair, it vibrates warmly, freezes, and finally exploration from her inside floods my dick ...
Very nice!!

Keep it coming!

Users who are viewing this thread