• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife got a call from the past on Wednesday. A fuck buddy from a few years ago who had moved away and she had lost contact with. He called to say that he was in town through the weekend and was wondering if she wanted to come out to play on Saturday. She was in heaven, he was probably one of the best fuck buddies that she can remember. He's 9.5" and fairly thick. He likes his sex rough and of course so does she. The rougher the better...She used to come home covered in hickies, a few welts across her ass and some strategically placed bruises....nothing abusive, just intense animal passion and fucking! She would spend weekends at his place just fucking, drinking, smoking and experimenting...at the time he made it clear that she was his exclusive property, not to be shared with me and only shared with other men if he gave his permission. He loved to arrange weekend gang bangs with some of his select friends or with strangers that they would meet at a club or bar. He loved having her accompany him to a club dressed next to naked and attracting alot of attention.

Over the year or so that she was seeing him, he had profound control over her and her body. It was during that time that she had acquired most of her piercings. He had his own piercings too. He had her change her nipple piercings to a heavier gauge to stretch her nipples and had a heavier gauge ring put through her clit hood with 4 matching rings pierced through her labia majora, 2 on either side. He had her have her ears pierced with multiple rings and studs up both sides. Extremely erotic, especially with the short haircut that he had her get to show off her ear piercings! Short on the sides, just to the top of the ear and longer on top.

He bought her a feminine studded slave collar with a tether ring, that she was to wear anytime she was with him. It was very sexy looking....She loved the domninance he had over her. I became crazy with his dominance too! I had never jerked off so much as when she was seeing him. Although, her body was a "no fly" zone for me, he would sometimes let me watch them fuck and then order me to clean up his semen from her pussy with my tongue and then jerk off for their entertainment...

Reactions: franklyhorny
She had one of the most fuck filled weekends of her life last week end with her fuck buddy from the past!!

Her clit ring does make things alot more sensitive for her and she has experienced an orgasm or two while walking in tight jeans or short-shorts!

My wife is going out tomorrow night to do a little clubbing....to say that I'm excited, would be an under statement....

She came home around 7:00 am on Sunday, with time to spare before she was taken out for Mother's day Brunch at 11:00 am....She'd been out since Friday night and man, did she ever looked completely fucked over!!!!! Mmmmmmm....so fucked over!!

My wife went out Friday and Saturday night to a local dance club. Both nights she hooked up with several guys who she ended up fucking at their places after the bar was closed. She came home with her holes well fucked and smelling of stale semen and men's cologne....They left some hickies on her tits and neck.....Her hair was a sticky mess too!!

Nothing like your wife cumming home after a night out, with her married pussy filled with another man's semen. I luv that smell of his cock(s) and cum in her pussy as I go down on her and clean her up with my tongue! Sucking on her tits knowing that another man had been sucking on them just hours before, smelling his cologne and dry semen...that's cuckolding!!

Her Doc fuck buddy from LA is coming up on Thursday for a conference....he called her and made a date...

She was just like a teenager getting ready for her first date...I'm to drop her off at his hotel around 7:30 pm tonight...and does she look hot!!!

She didn't cum home until Sunday afternoon. They went clubbing, dancing and drinking Friday and Saturday nights and fucked their brains out inbetween and most of Sunday morning! He bought her another sexy mini dress for Saturday night.

She tells me that he is moving up here to start up a cosmetic surgery clinic with a couple of other docs. He wants her to be his exclusive fuck buddy/girl friend again! That means total hands off for me!! But all the cum I can swallow....

Her Doc fuck buddy is back in town for the weekend! So she's soaking in the tub and I'm helping her get ready for another night out of partying and fucking!!

She went out Friday nite with him and was introduced to 3 of his buddies. They clubbed the nite away and then went back to one guy's place for drinks and fucking. The four of them took turns fucking her for the rest of the early morning hours. A cab pulled up to the house at about 9:30 Saturday morning, I looked out the window and saw her getting out holding onto her shoes in one hand and purse in the other. She was wearing her backless micro mini black dress with the deep vee front. Her hair was slicked back with dry semen and you could see the dry semen on her ******* cleavage and the inside of her thighs as she got out of the cab. I wonder what the neighbors were thinking as she walked up the front sidewalk with this big grin on her face! My wife told me to strip and go to the bedroom and assume the position because she had a real treat for me....she was soooooo right! Mmmmmmm, by the time I was finished cleaning her pussy, I had plenty of semen all over my lips and chin.....

Wife went out last nite with a couple of girlfriends, she called me later and said that a couple of younger black guys joined them at their outdoor bar patio table. Her girlfriends went home around 12, but she stayed and called me at 12:30 letting me know that she had been invited by these two guys back to their house for a private party! When she got there, she called and told me the address. She told me not to wait up!

It was always an incredible feeling to slide my cuckold cock into my wife's well fucked cunt, lubricated with other men's semen...What a feeling!!!!

It's Friday nite and guess who's getting ready to go out on the town....

Mmmmm! She gave me the honors of cleaning her well fucked pussy with my tongue early this morning after a fuckathon with a guy she met at one of the local clubs. Her own juices combined with his semen tasted so good! I brought her to orgasm and then she turned over and fell asleep...

How many of you cuckolds love the excitement of helping your wife prepare for a date with another man?

Getting Ready

I love giving her a bath and dressing her before she goes out with the Bull.

Don't you just love Friday nites????

Just came back from Vegas weekend! Stayed at the Luxor and had a blast....My wife was fucked every night by a different guy that she picked up in the bars we visited. Toby Keiths was the best experience....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread