• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry2614 said:
Now that I've read a little more, isn't there a typo here?

Harry

Harry, Play along.

Will2112001 said:
Harry, Play along.

Ya! Will, I guess You're right. Sue does seem to be the more 'mature' character in the story.LOL

Cheers, Harry

Its a shame to waste a Dirty Mind.

STB,
I wouldn't ever debate that there are deeper cuckold experiences in your future. Nor that you will want to at least want to feel what they are like when the time (and perhaps not you!) comes. I suspect you are still feeling some withdrawal symptoms from your denial period. Oddly not assuaged by coming bareback so often in your wife. Maybe you should regard your denial of denial as another function of the other truth that continues. You continue to be Sue's beta, doing what she wants. There are other lovers out there in her future but this one looks like remaining for you. The twosome's fantasies may only be scratching the surface if Sue finally gets together for a time with an experienced Alpha who she falls for, one who is aware of her control of you and helps steer her control. I don't think it's in any danger of getting boring just yet...

So, I had this feeling that things wouldn't stay as they were for long.
Last night, Sue climbed into bed with me and we got snuggled under the covers listening to the wind outside as the cold descended on our area. I pulled her to me and we hugged and kissed a bit, but when I ran my hands down her body over her night-shirt, I came to her waist and I felt panties beneath the night-shirt. I ran my fingers around the waistband and pulled away from her and looked at her. She smiled and giggled a bit and said "I have to deny you something, don't I?" and in the next minute she explained that "...for now, you'll just have to wait till it's our time to see all of me again". This morning she was back at the same old routine, naked from the waist up after her shower but a towel wrapped tightly around her waist - and again, she stood in front of her dresser, picked out a pair of panties, pulled them up beneath the towel - and then - took the towel off. All the while she had the biggest grin looking at me in the mirror over her dresser. Needless to say, I had a hardon while I was in the shower next.

Steve,
If Sue was writing her report card on you do you think it would read, "Could do better?" She must think you need stirring up some way. Either that or she's beginning to love this denial stuff as much as you. How does it feel to be reminded of your Beta mode so soon again? How did you ever think it would stay boring? Happy New Year!

Awww! Steve,.... It's a shame your not using 'condoms' .... You could try out these new "Get Naked condoms" from Australia.

This runs on Australian TV on a regular basis:
http://adsoftheworld.com/media/tv/four_seasons_condoms_getnaked

Harry

Last edited:
Harry2614 said:
Awww! It's a shame your not using 'condoms' .... You could try out these new "Get Naked condoms" from Australia.

This runs on Australian TV on a regular basis:
http://adsoftheworld.com/media/tv/four_seasons_condoms_getnaked

Harry

Sound like Steve may not need them for awhile. Sue sounds like She found her Dom Side.

Last night continued our resumption of what, I guess, were our "normal" routines before the holidays, etc. I was looking forward to what may happen all day. I was a bit surprised that she'd gone back to panties but I have to say, I was so turned on by it - that she did it on her own and not as part of anything else. She's done this before but it was always when she was seeing someone else and I had linked that to her motivation, this time, it appears to be strictly for my/her enjoyment.

Again it was about 10:30pm when our daughter had already said good night that we were finally in bed with our door locked. I was lying on the bed in my t-shirt and boxers and she came out of the bathroom and climbed onto the bed next to me and snuggled up to me and I knew from how she lay next to me that she was horny herself. She kissed my neck and then my cheek and then whispered "are you horny baby?" into my ear. As if she needed to ask... When I moaned back an affirmative she reached across me and rubbed my cock through my boxers and she turned and looked at me and smiled when she felt I was hard already. I expected her to reach in or take my hand in hers but instead she kind of leaned up on one elbow and with the other hand, she pulled off her night-shirt and she lay back down next to me still wearing panties.

I was staring at her as she moved back down next to me and I was still staring as she took my hand in hers and said "come on baby" and she rubbed her breasts against my arm. With her guiding my hand, we reached into my shorts and pulled my cock out and she guided my hand to start stroking my cock. She smiled and moaned that I was fully hard already and she said "I guess you like my panties...." I groaned back a hoarse "yes" and she started to tell me that she was thinking that I would enjoy it if she "did something" to keep my arousal up. She asked me what I thought and as with the general mood on Wednesdays, it felt good to be able to talk to her without having to feel self-conscious. I told her that I didn't know why, but that it turned me on when she did some sort of denial with me and I told her how horny I was after seeing that she'd resumed wearing panties.

She giggled and said that without her seeing someone else, that she didn't want to deny herself - and I knew this was what she'd said at New Years, that without seeing someone else on a regular basis, that she again wanted to feel my cum in her for the time being. I told her that I thought she'd be wanting to do something else and that was when she admitted that her wearing panties made her very self-aware of what she was doing and that she knew that it would also work for me. I looked up at her and I guess I had a surprised look because she smiled and said "I know what you want baby". And she patted her pussy through her panties and said "this should get you horny, huh?". I moaned back that it did and she giggled and said that I can imagine that she's "keeping it" for her lover again.

I was hard already and she was rubbing herself against me and I could feel her nipples again against my arm and it turned me on to know she was hot and horny herself. And sure enough, when I looked down at her against my side, I could see that she'd slid one of her hands into her panties. She was moaning softly and I was stroking myself now without her hands assistance (I now knew why) and to get more comfortable, I slid off my boxers. She move up onto her elbow and started to watch me more intently - my cock was rock hard and I was stroking it deeply.

She cooed in my ear that she wanted to know what I was thinking. I moaned back that I loved her deciding to wear panties again and tease me. She giggled that "you'll get to see me Friday night when we have some more alone time" and then asked me in this very sexy voice "do you want me maybe see Tony before I come home?". Wow - I hadn't expected her to just come out and ask me that - I turned to her as we both still were masturbating and before I could say anything she said "you know, I could maybe stay at work a little late and then come home to you afterwards if you wanted...".

Hearing her say that almost made me cum on the spot and I moaned in reply. She continued and said "what do you think?" I caught myself before I let my head go into it too much and I managed to tell her that it always made me horny to think of her doing something like that and I told her that I loved it when she did the same thing on Christmas Eve. I told her that it was so exciting for me to know that she might have been "bad" before she came home and she moaned back that "mmm, yeah, wow, that was a lot of fun".

She continued to tease me and told me that she had fun with Tony the last time and that she loved that she was so comfortable with him. I told her that I could tell she enjoyed herself and she giggled and said "yeah, you sure did enjoy it". I felt her lay back on the bed next to me and I could feel that she was more intently masturbating as she started to talk out loud - as I've said - talking at the ceiling. She was talking openly and she told me how horny she can get at work at times when she'll daydream about Tony. I was talking just as openly as I was getting more into my own fun and I said "yeah, I've thought about you sitting at your desk being all horny" and she added "mmm, sometimes I get really wet....". I was stroking away and I openly told her how hot that made me. She was moaning and I kept talking... I told her how horny it made me when I saw her wearing panties around me again and she responded that she knew it would and she again told me how horny it made her to think about it.

I knew that I was getting closer and closer and I suspected, from how her hand was moving out of sight under her panties, that she was close too. One of us mentioned "another guy" in the future and she moaned and said out loud that she "missed Robert" and she started to rub herself more intently. I told her that I hoped I'd "meet the next guy" and she moaned back that she had missed some of the fun "we used to have". I told her that I "used to love to see you" and told her how hot it made me to see her. She didn't reply, and instead, I felt the bed start to move a bit more and I hear her start to moan in the most sexy way and I knew she was about to cum. I eased up on my own stroking and looked down at her and smiled as I watched her eyes close and her head lean back into the pillow and even though I couldn't see, I could hear her fingers sloshing in and out of her wet pussy as she rode out her orgasm. It was beautiful to see her body respond to her fingers - her breasts stood out, her nipples were so hard. When she finally lay still next to me her hand was still in her panties and the thought that her fingers were probably still in her really turned me on.

She opened her eyes and looked over at me with this deep sexy smile on her face and when she was ready she turned to me and said "come on baby, it's your turn now" - and a second later she said "maybe this will help you" and she pulled her hand out of her panties and let me sniff and lick at her fingers. I was stroking my cock already and she cooed in my ear and she said "wouldn't you like to taste Tony on my fingers?". Oh god did that turn me on and I told her that it turned me on that she was fucking her co-worker. It was my turn to really get into it and she knew it - she whispered in my ear "he cums a lot, like Robbie used to..." and wow did that get me going. She kept on talking and when she started to tell me about how she wanted to find a new boyfriend she knew it was pushing me closer and closer. It was when she said something about her wanting me to use condoms again when she finds that "new boyfriend" - that was what made me explode!!!!

I kept stroking for as long as I could keep cumming and then I just sort of collapsed into the bed. The next thing I knew was Sue kissing my cheek and telling me how much she loved me and how horny it always made her to watch me cum. I was still catching my breath when I felt her fingers playing with my cum all over my chest and stomach. I still had my eyes closed when I felt her shift against me and I heard her say "ready"? When I opened my eyes, she had her 3 fingers full of my cum dangling just over my mouth and I heard her moan as I leaned up and sucked them into my mouth.

Steve,
Good to have you back. Did last weekend go as expected too?

Last weekend was somewhat non-eventful - pretty much almost a "normal" weekend. Not a lot to really share other than the usual. But we were both pretty busy - or perhaps - preoccupied is a better description, I knew I was going back to a hellish week at work.

Steve,
I think millions would share that sentiment. Christmas may be for children. The rest of us have to pay for it in catch up when we get back! You seem to have ideal stress buster though...

sue and tony

STB

did sue stay late today and meet with tony.

keep us posted.

if she did how her fun went.

SoonToBe said:
Last weekend was somewhat non-eventful - pretty much almost a "normal" weekend. Not a lot to really share other than the usual. But we were both pretty busy - or perhaps - preoccupied is a better description, I knew I was going back to a hellish week at work.

What is a "normal", "non-eventfull" weekend at the Sue & Steve ranch like?
What was done -or- not done to make it non-eventfull ?

Cheers, Harry

I have been trying to find time all weekend and am now going to cram together an update.

Sue texted me and said she'd be home a little late this past Friday and I knew that meant she was going try to spend some time with Tony after work if she could talk him into it (who would possibly pass up on that offer?).

She came in just before 7pm and from the moment she walked through the door I could see on her face that she'd been with him. I swear my cock started to throb when I saw her before she even walked into the room. The kids had thankfully gone out on their own (one advantage to both of them now driving) and she knew that I was horny for her.

I kissed her as she walked in and I could feel the passion in her, she may have had fun with Tony, but from how she kissed me, she wasn't done yet. We found ourselves up in our bedroom where she encouraged me to undress her. I have long described this as how it felt on a first date - not knowing what I'd find when I undressed her - and this was just how it felt. I loved unbuttoning her blouse and finding that she had a front-clasp bra on again. She was all buttoned up properly but seeing the bra she'd chosen, I knew it'd been undone not too much earlier. In that moment I again had the vision of her lying back in Tony's back seat. Her top unbuttoned and her bra opened - and seeing she again had on a skirt - I knew it too had been off her.

She let me undo her skirt and she let it fall to the floor before she stepped out of it leaving her in just panties and her thigh-high stockings. I went to slip her panties off and she pushed my hands away and said "you'll get in there soon enough" and she pulled me to the bed and helped me undress. She giggled at the huge hard-on I had and I told her that I was horny and wanted her.

We kissed and now that I was down to just my boxers, I again reached for her panties and this time she said "you can put your hand in but leave them on me". We were in the midst of a deep kiss as I slid my hand under her panties - and just feeling them on my hand turned me on and I realized I was totally loving that she wouldn't let me take her panties off. I was almost shaking as I slid my hand down further. Her nipples were like little hard pebbles and between seeing them below me and knowing there was no doubt that Tony had sucked on them earlier, that thought was immediately replaced by the incredibly soft warm feel of the outside of her swollen pussy lips.

I got so hard feeling how they felt - I followed them downward and as I did she moaned and then slightly spread her legs apart. The further down my fingers went the warmer and then the wetter they felt until I reached the bottom of them and I felt between them and I could feel the opening to her pussy was swollen open and oozing under my fingertips. She moaned loudly as I spread her open and more wetness seeped out - but she still wouldn't let me pull her panties down. I was getting frantic and I moaned to her that I wanted her. She regained a little control and said that I should turn off the light and as I did so she pulled the blanket up over her legs and waist and then she said "you can take them off under the blanket".

I swear I was so turned on at her little game she was playing - damn, I had a wet-spot on my boxers that was sure to match the wet crotch of her panties. Sure enough though, I crawled under the covers and she leg me take her panties off and she willingly spread her legs. She still wouldn't let me pull the blankets down but she let me have full access to her - and even in the very dim light under the blanket - I could make out a little bit and I knew where I was when I started to lick at her. First up around her clit - that made her moan and writhe a bit and then - I just knew I had to get there - but I wanted to take it as slowly as I could - but even though I wanted to, I still spent far too little time licking all around her clit - I just had to dip my tongue into her.

Even before my tongue found her opening, the smell left no doubt that Tony had fucked her - the salty, tart almost acrid smell of his cum was mixed with the sweetness of her own wetness. It'd been a while since she'd really let me have "full access" to her pussy after she'd been with a lover - I was almost scared to push my tongue into her that I was still kind of expecting her to put her hand on my head and tell me "only the outside" or something like that. But that didn't happen and when I licked at her and tasted the sticky tangy wetness inside her, I'm almost embarassed to say but I dove right into it - I licked and sucked at her and as I did, she started to moan deeply and I felt her body tense and I realized, she was bearing down and a second later, a huge glob of cum must have started to seep out of her because I felt and tasted a thicker more viscous goo and the more she writhed, the more of what must have been all of Tony's cum, came oozing out onto my tongue.

The moment took only a few seconds but at the time, it seemed like it was in slow motion. I felt my cock thicken and harden as she moaned as I realized she was cumming from my licking and I guess, the whole scene for her with me under the blanket licking and sucking at her pussy. As I said, the moment was just a few seconds because no sooner had I relished the undeniable knowledge that Tony had indeed fucked her good - in the next few seconds I realized just how horny I was as my cock throbbed against the bed.

I moaned and groaned at her and as I moved up her body and came out from under the covers she looked up at me with these glazey eyes and said "mmmm, I told you..... " and then she said "come on baby, now it's your turn....". For a moment, I almost thought I should reach for a condom out of the night-stand but then I remembered that she said we were taking a break from them (is it crazy to say that I almost missed that feeling of putting one on at that momen?).

Instead, as I moved up her body, she drew her knees up and apart and it seemed effortless to guide my cock into her now gaping open pussy. I put just the tip in and damn, it felt like she was burning hot inside! I moved in and out just a few inches at first, but there was no resistance. None at all.

Someone asked me recently if the tightness that I'd said I'd almost always felt in her pussy was still there now. If she's not turned on and we're starting from scratch, then yes, I can say that there is still this ring of muscle that almost guards her pussy and that it takes a little while for it to relax. But when it does - oh my - it stays relaxed and open like never before. But this time - there was no resistance at all - just my own self-control at how far I plunged into her and how loudly she'd scream when I did so.

She moaned louder and louder as I tried to stay in control and only give her half of my cock at first. I don't know how I resisted but I did. I felt so hard and full in her and yet she felt still so open that I knew she'd obviously cum deeply with Tony for her to feel like that. Somehow the idea that her co-worker had fucked her so recently and knowing he'd felt her body and her pussy respond as she came with him - damn did that turn me on. As I heard her moaning I started to feel her legs pulling me into her deeper and deeper. So I did it - damn did I plunge into her. She screamed so loud I worried for a moment about the neighbors. She said things - parts of sentences - about how wet she felt and how good my cock felt and yes, how Tony had fucked her.

I tried to last as long as I could but I really needed what I was feeling. It felt incredible - to feel her wet pussy literally sucking at my cock with each thrust into her. Her knees came back more, opening her up all the way inside and that soon gave way to her shuddering and squealing as she came - quite intensely - under me as I fucked her. I couldn't see it, but it felt like her pussy was a frothy mess that I was sloshing in and out of. I plunged deeply into her and ground against her and as I did she let out a moan and even in the dim light, I could see her eyes open widely as she later told me she felt my cock swell up inside her and she knew I was about to cum. All she needed to say was "come on baby" and that was it - it was my turn and damn if I didn't cum and cum and cum in her. She squealed as she felt it and I could feel her legs pull against me as I collapsed against her.

A few minutes later she giggled as my now softened cock slipped out of her. I again went to push the blankets back but she pulled the against our waists and said "no, just wait a little longer and you'll get to see me again". I stared at her - I think my cock even started to throb at what she'd said and I know I moaned as she put her arms around me and pulled me in for a kiss. She looked at me a moment later and asked me if I'd "be a dear and bring me back a washcloth from the bathroom". I slid out from under the covers and in the bathroom was the first time I'd seen myself with the lights on and my cock was covered with a glistening whitish mess and my pubes were matted down and sticky. I know I didn't cum that much and as I cleaned up it turned me on to realize that Tony must have really let her have it earlier. I made a note to try to remember to ask her about his home/sex-life and such - but by the time I got back to our bed and saw her lying there with the blanket at her waist waiting for me, I lost track of all thought.

She reached under the blankets and held the up from her as she wiped herself down a bit - but she never let me see her pussy. She gave me the washcloth and took the towel from me and a second after that she reached way down and moved around with her feet a bit. I didn't know what she was doing till she reached under the blankets again and this time, I realized she was pulling her panties up before she would take the blanket off. Sure enough a moment later - I stood there naked while she lay in bed with her panties now back in place.

I lay down next to her and she coooed at me "so, turns you on, huh?" I moaned back and she said "lets have some fun with this okay - you'll get to see me again soon - but for now, can we play with this some more?".

She's promised some more fun tonight later on before bed - and I already am horny thinking that I'm not getting to see her later either.... How crazy is this?

She did it again last night. We retired to our bedroom and I knew (hoped) she was horny and she was. Again after kissing and getting worked up she refused to let me take her panties off unless she was under the covers and the lights were dimmed. She knew it was turning me on like crazy from how stiff my cock was and how was acting. When I did get her panties off under the covers she again spread her legs and let my fingers roam - and again I could only feel her silky pussy lips and as I spread them apart, I easily slid my finger into her and could still feel she was wet inside!

Needless to say, I dove back under the covers and I have to say, it was quite erotic not being able to see what she looked like or whatever, just being able to lick and taste it all. I could taste my own cum still in her from Friday night (well maybe not my cum but certainly the taste - I can tell the difference between me and Tony) and that just made me want her more. I knew she was enjoying what I was doing from both the moans from her, the hand on the back of my head guiding me, but mostly, from the moans and the way she'd pull her legs back and apart as I pleasured her.

The look on her face as I pulled up from being under the covers was just beautiful - the angelic smile mixed with the sexual desire. I felt her own hand go down and guide my cock into her waiting warmth. And a moment later I'd plunged all the way in.

She'd teased me a bit during foreplay but now, it seemed we were both content to be quiet except for the moaning we shared! She felt a little tighter than she had on Friday, but there was still this marked relaxed feeling in her pussy that only comes from it being used! She rolled her hips back and pulled her knees back for me as she felt me fill her fully and then pull back slightly only to push in even more forcibly. Each time her moan would get deeper and more sexy.

I'd like to say that we fucked for hours or move into all sorts of positions or that there was more teasing or whatever, but there wasn't. The welcoming feeling in her pussy was really all that I needed - plus the thoughts in my head - such that within just a few minutes, I was well on my way. But it wasn't just me - she seemed to be as responsive as me if not more. I did feel her own hand/fingers at times playing with her clit and her fingers "feeling" me as I pushed in and pulled out of her - it seemed the more deeply I pushed in and then pulled back, the more she moaned until I felt her body shudder with an orgasm that seemed to come out of nowhere. I saw her eyes flutter and then close as I felt her stiffen and then I felt her body almost totally relax. I took me a minute to realize that she'd just had a very deep orgasm. But when I did, it seemed to propel myself towards my own climax - and sure enough - a few seconds later I came roaring into her pussy which drove her into one last orgasm of her own.

It took me a moment to realize why she didn't want me to just pull out and roll-over when I was done - but she said she didn't want to make a mess under the covers. And instead, as I pulled out of her, she gently held the covers off of me and asked me if I'd get her a washcloth again. I was tempted to throw the covers back off of her and look at her - but at the same time, hearing her ask me to get her the washcloth and immediately recognizing that she still didn't want me to see her - I can't explain how it made me feel other than to say that it totally turned me on that she was thinking enough to tell me what to do. As I slid out of bed, even though I'd just cum in her, I have to be honest and say that I felt horny again as I looked at her under the covers from the waist down lying in our bed.

Again, no different last night in that after she cleaned up a little bit, she again pulled her panties up under the covers before she'd let me get back in bed or to see all of her again.

This morning - she had this almost evil smile on her face as she pranced around the bedroom with one towel around her hair (however women do that thing) and another around her waist. She had no problem with me staring at her bare breasts but that is all she'd let me see. I think she intentionally spent extra time in her underwear drawer while she knew I was watching her only to see her again pull them up before she'd remove the towel from around her waist

Sue is taking things to a new level now! She knows how much enjoyment you get out of your panty fetish and is taking it up a notch. Glad to see her focusing on some things she knows you really enjoy and it seems like she is really having some fun with this as well. Her recent focus shows that its not just all about her, she knows its about both of you, and this is important. Sent you some more thoughts.

STB,
Smart girl that Sue. Getting what she wants, an excited and eager lover, while giving you a little of what she knows you like. A twist on a theme to keep it fresh and thrilling but still in the gold seam. Very smart. Are you being equally smart and really finding out where Robert outpointed you? You may not be able to get ahead of him in those areas but if you can improve to close it will be a great step forward as you must already be ahead in other things. Sue is learning and refining all the time. She has better chances with more lovers but you can also gain their skills second hand. You just need a process to assimilate them. Master class from Sue. Talk to her. Find out what they do. It can't be rocket science.

STB,
The exciting part of your day is about to start. I just wondered. Going in do you know what's coming?

peakmb said:
STB,
The exciting part of your day is about to start. I just wondered. Going in do you know what's coming?

Peak,
I think Steve will be cumming tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread