• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve,
It must be difficult trying to elicit information when Sue is clearly still internally processing how she feels with Paul. It doesn't help that what she is saying so far is after some thought and your reactions are almost instant comparatively. If Paul is even close to the one, you may have to bite your tongue a little more at first to tease out what Sue is thinking. She doesn't seem to want to spoil it by going too quickly and that will include your reactions and involvement maybe. From your declared intent, this is a good sign as she cares enough to not let it slip away by running too fast. It's also a sign that she is in control more with this one. Deciding exactly how she proceeds before she really involves you. You're slowly becoming more of a cuckold. It's an interesting development for sure.

Last post for today. When she came home on Friday night there was no doubt she was turned on. There was this deeper look in her eye and almost a more day-dreamy look to the way she stared and seemed to be caught up in thought at times. She was very turned on and made no secret to me about it before dinner. She even came up to me and said something about it being "too bad you missed me getting changed upstairs" which got me curious - so I went up and found not only had she changed her clothes, she'd also changed her panties too. I won't say they were drenchingly wet but they were quite damp and yes, quite fragrant.

When we got into bed later that night she was quite animated and far from her usual end-of-work-week tiredness (as I mentioned - a new man seems to bring a new energy to her). We talked and we teased each other about the possibilities of Paul. She teased me whether I was "ready to share my pussy with a new guy?" and I teased her whether she was "ready to let another man enjoy you intimately". Wow did she juice-up at my teasing, especially when I asked her "how excited are you going to be the first time you get to be with him?". Needless to say, the frenzy of us having sex on both Friday night and last night was strongly fueled by both of us speculating how he might be in bed. She took particular pleasure in dwelling on "how big he might be" based on him having big hands and feet. I quite enjoyed the thoughts of how he might take her doggy-style and how she will feel with his hands on her hips pulling her forcefully to him.

Needless to say - both times left us hot, sweaty and panting for breath after we fucked till we were both spent.

She saw me looking at her this morning after she came out of the shower. She'd touched up her bare pussy (I could feel the stubble last night) and she smiled as she saw me staring. I can't describe the excitement I felt looking at her knowing he may soon see and share her naked body.

More as it happens. But she is now convinced that she should stop looking for other guys as once again, when you least expect it....

Peak - yes, absolutely agree with you about her controlling the pace and men not pushing it or pushing her to accelerate things.
I thought she handled the whole situation regarding me quite well and I even commented on it. She said she regretted how she did things with Glenn and then also said that she'd even regretted things with Robert and me, so hopefully she is aware enough of herself and things in general that it works out.

I think she showed her desires by how things went this past weekend but I guess I should have also commented that I don't want to bring her down or burst her bubble by telling her that it's tough to know anything with just a 1 hour lunch-date so far.

A part of me also wondered if maybe this whole cuckold/hotwife thing is perhaps more common than we'd have thought based on his response.

3 lovers in love! Just wondering if you enjoy seeing her going through the "dating" process leading up to deciding whether she will take him or not? I find it fascinating the dating part and even more so when she is going to ultimately decide to share her pussy with him. Here is to hoping Sue finds a huge cock that cums a lot and loves to have you around to enjoy their romance! Cheers! Also it is convenient that he has his own place, he doesn't work with Sue, there isn't a kid issue and he seems warm to making it work for all of you...so far :)

Last edited:
Far2 - yes, it goes without saying that seeing her desires develop is something that really turns me on. Not just because I benefit while these desires are growing but also definitely because I hope this time to be a part of experiencing them with her. I loved that she wants this to be something the 3 of us can share at first and that more desire will come over time. But even that is jumping the gun because I fully expect her to tease and drag things out with Paul and that she wants to be seduced by him - she's compared that several times now to how Robert started with her and how wonderfully that turned out for her.

I know when we've talked in more detail, as we did again over this weekend, that it's easy for both of us to see how a 3-some or even me watching them first and then taking my turn would be something that could happen. Both of us feel at a gap when we talk about going beyond that and how that would happen and how she'd convey that to him much less how that would change things. Every time we talk about it we both come to the conclusion that it's so dependent on who the other man is that we both find it hard to anticipate just how that will work out if it does happen.

I know it'll burst some bubbles here but she's also talked about this just being an open-sexual relationship with him that may not go further. She said "it could be like Frank was, nice but never quite gets the pot to boil over". I had to laugh at her comparison.

I think it's good that Paul knows from the start the Sue is married, and he is still interested. He might work out for both of you.

STB
Cuck i do agree with you on that one, i think in someways it hurt how far sue maybe willing to go with it.
well it looks like things are going well for you and sue, it wount be to long now and you will have no kids in the house to deal with.
keep us posted.

Last edited:
Rick - I agree that it's good that she's set things right from the start this time. I just find it somewhat interesting that he was attracted to her as he says he was. A part of me suspects that this may have been in motion for longer than Sue has let me onto knowing about. Something about it has my radar up but she seems genuinely excited about it so perhaps it's my own thoughts that I'm letting run. I do like that she's taking it slowly as compared to Glenn who she seemed predetermined to have a fling (as she calls it now) with him. In a way, it would be nice to be moving ahead with all of this already as if there was ever a time it's now. I'd also like to get to meet him sooner than later and I told her that - and she agreed.

To go one further, she even said she'd like for us to all meet before she has sex with him the first time. I was surprised at that but then she looked at me and said that she wanted to be sure this was going to work for me before it went too far. I told her that wasn't totally necessary and reminded her that she'd not really asked my opinion in the past. She smiled at me as we talked about it just before she got into bed tonight and she looked at me and held my hand and said "that's because we weren't really able to talk about all of this back then". She kissed me and said that she knew that it would be better for me it we could talk about it and she said that she knew that would only really happen if I felt okay about who he was.

I started to tell her where we could meet but she stopped me and said that now I was the one who was rushing things. "Let me get to know him a little first baby, make sure I'm comfortable and then I promise...." and before I could say another word she shushed me and said "let it go till I come home on Wednesday, okay".

So, that's it. I"m shutting off my work laptop and turning in myself. I'm horny for Wednesday night already.

Steve,
I think your Wednesday night is going to be one to remember!

Rick

SoonToBe said:
"To go one further, she even said she'd like for us to all meet before she has sex with him the first time. I was surprised at that but then she looked at me and said that she wanted to be sure this was going to work for me before it went too far. "

It seems here, that Sue's web searches, and reading of 'other sites,' has had an impression on her, by the observation that the ones where everything is "up front," work out well for the couple involved, Whereas the ones initiated for selfish purposes, become failures.

IMO, Harry

SoonToBe;568458 "In a way said:
Agree'd. Robert was nearly a year ago by now. And a new affair will surely calm the waters of dissent here.
Cheers, Harry

What a wonderfully exciting hump day to look forward to! I bet she moves faster than she expected once he starts making his move. Just think of how much angst and fun it was joining Sue and Don at the pool hall watching the lovers interact while you were just a witness. How crazy erotic it will be when she tells you to come closer so you can see his big dick penetrating her while you hold her hand. Almost there Stb!

Where to start.

Let me first say that the exuberance she has over Paul is diminished by the stress of getting ready to shuttle our daughter off to college this weekend.
The estrogen battles have begun marked by points of shouting and yelling which are followed almost immediately by both of them being somber and admitting that anxiety and nervousness are to blame.

So, while last nights talks and actions were quite fun and sexy, they were overshadowed a bit.

Probably better to give the short take on their lunch meeting. I know most here don't want to hear where they went for lunch or what they ate. I can say that Sue was actually nervous yesterday morning. She doesn't know it but I noticed it as she stood in front of the mirror after her shower - she just seemed to primp a bit more. Example, even though she wasn't doing anything more than meeting him for lunch, she did dab some perfume between her breasts and even spritzed a little down lower! And I swear that just from her obviously thinking about it, I swear that her pussy mound seemed swollen a bit more and even a bit darkened in color.

I have to say that it turned me on incredibly to see her like that without her even being conscious of it. And that's what I meant about the energy that she (and I) both seem to feel when she's turned on and horny like she is.

I didn't need to help her pick out what to wear, she wanted to feel sexy and she turned to me and held up a lacy bra and panty-set against her and said "like?". My smile was all she needed and I have to say it was exciting to see her do almost a reverse strip-tease as she slowly stepped into her panties and pulled them up very sexily. Her nips were hard when she pulled the bra into place and they were visible through the thin material. Over that she put on a smart but sexy dress and that was it. Sexy but not slutty at all.

She said he was surprised that she said no to a glass of wine over lunch but that didn't affect their conversation at all. Over the course of the evening she shared with me that he's a nice guy and that he "had a sexy way about him". At first she said they talked about general stuff but as their food arrived she said he finally said he "just had to ask" and he did - he asked her about what she meant that I "let her have fun". She teased him a bit and said "like this lunch date, he likes that I have fun like this". I can't recall her exact conversation but he asked her what other fun I tolerated and she said she replied that it's really up to her and not me and that I just want her to be happy. She said that the smile kept growing on his face as she told him this but ended by saying "I won't do anything that doesn't turn him on" (meaning me). And after that she said that the conversation kept going in that direction. She said she didn't provide any details but did tell him that she'd had several boyfriends over the past year.

I told her I was surprised that she told him this so freely but she said that he was very complimentary over what she said about our relationship and even respectful in some ways. I told her that he was surely just trying to make her comfortable but she said that he shared some of his own thoughts on "open marriage" as he called it. She didn't correct him by saying it was only her and not me that enjoyed other partners but he did say that he was looking for "fun" and not "something more". As they talked about his family she got the distinct message that he's not looking for another wife. She actually said he talked very strongly abut "his condo" and "his life" in the sense that she didn't feel he was necessarily looking to change any of that. But then again, how much can you really talk about in only about 45 minutes?!

They actually talked a lot about how things went when his own daughter went off to college years earlier and she said he laughed at the tension Sue and our daughter feel and said that his ex-wife and their daughter went through much of the same. He did compliment her by how she portrayed the fun we've had as something that he and his ex-wife didn't have. He laughed that we are so looking forward to an empty-nest when, for his marriage, that wasn't a good time for them at all. And he understood that until after this weekend - and probably not till next Wednesday - will we feel like we can have some time to relax and breathe deep - when we're sure our daughter will be settled into her dorm-life.

As their lunch came to an end, he picked up the tab and he said he used my line, that she's a "cheap date" in that lunch wasn't very expensive. She giggled and said that she'd "enjoyed our first date". As he walked her to the car she told him that they should get together again next week maybe for lunch. When they reached her car he asked her "can we do dinner instead of lunch?". She smiled and said "we'll get to that" and on a spur of the moment she leaned up at him and kissed his cheek and said she wanted to meet for lunch once more when she wasn't as preoccupied as she felt. He smiled and agreed "same place, same time?" When she said yes, she said he leaned in and this time gave her a kiss on the lips and he said "I hope I can have more of these next time".

I have to say that it made my cock throb as she told me how flushed she felt at his sudden more intimate kiss and how sexy it felt when she wasn't at all ready for it.

In bed last night I lay next to her in my boxers and t-shirt and she came onto the bed next to me in her long-t-shirt. I asked her outright "so, are you going to sleep with him?". She giggled and said "I haven't decided yet but he's really nice". I didn't mention it to her but if this was truly a "date" for lunch, then if she was going to see him again - if we've truly returned to her younger desires - that it would be a virtual certainty that she'll have sex with him. I didn't need to say it - it was obvious. When I looked at her more closely as she lay next to me, I could see the horniness in her eyes and I giggled and said "are you going to have some fun along with me tonight?". She smiled at me and without either of us looking down, I could tell she was pulling up the front of her night-shirt and sure enough, I felt her bare hip rub against my side as I slid my own boxers off.

More in a bit - gotta get some work done.

Well, as if it wasn't obvious, it quickly became apparent that last night Sue wanted to fantasize about Paul and she wanted me to help her as we both had our solo-fun. It is just so erotic to see her out of the corner of my eye with her knees bent and her legs spread as we lay there talking. I left it to my mind as we started rather than eagerly get up on my elbow to watch her fingering herself. It was very erotic to know she was as horny as I was - again about the same thing but from different perspectives.

We talked openly like we often do and she had no qualms about telling me that she felt all light-headed and that she felt herself get suddenly turned on when he kissed her on the lips like he did. I asked her if she felt herself get wet and she giggled and said yes and then said that she was thinking of him right now. She turned and asked me if it bothered me that she felt that when he kissed her. I told her no, that it was kind of sexy to think about now and that led to a short but erotic conversation about her feeling good about things based on what she felt from kissing him, that this was a good sign. I laughed at her and asked if her nips got hard too and she moaned softly and she said a sexy "yes" and answered "uh huh" as a yes when I asked if she thought he saw them (I suspected he could if she wanted him to).

I tipped my head up a little and saw that she was beginning to push her fingers into her pussy as well as just rubbing them around the outside. It was very erotic to see her arch her back and pull her knees back a little as I saw her start to truly finger-fuck herself. I was going to lean over and offer to take over but instead I kept on stroking my own cock as I watched her get hornier and hornier as we talked more.

It was when she started to telll me that she hoped he "has a big cock" that we both got more into masturbating and the sexual arousal levels kept rising. She told me how "one day" she wants to feel him in her to which my reply of "just one day" both made us both break out laughing but it also broke the mood a bit. She rolled towards me and let me run my hands up and down her body. When my fingers found her pussy she moaned to me that she hoped I wasn't mad that she was turned on by thinking about what might be. I told her that it thrilled me and I took her hand and put it on my cock which made her moan deeply as she stroked it. But a minute later she took my hand from her pussy and put it back on my cock and she told me to tell her about if I was horny about Paul and her.

I told her that I hoped to meet him like she said and I even said that "I think I'd like to meet the guy you're going to be fucking". She moaned as I said it and told me it turned her on to hear me say it like that. Well, it turned me on too so I told her how hot it'll be to see him undress her for the first time knowing he's going to have sex with her. She moaned for me to describe it the way I'd like it to happen - well, I couldn't come up with specifics but I did have some general stuff that I did tell her that worked for both of us. I started with telling her that just how she was right then was already a turn-on that she was thinking about being with him. And I guess over the next few minutes I told her how horny it'd be to see her give herself to him. She moaned louder and louder as I told her how I wanted to help undress her but that I would want him to have her first.

My mind was 20 minutes ahead of my mouth so I had all sorts of visions in my head that sometimes would get me to daydream and stop talking to her, at least until she'd respond with a moan and I'd continue.

She had at least 3 fingers in her pussy slamming down into her before she'd pull them out to do it again and I could tell from how wet she sounded that she was almost ready to cum herself. I was struggling to tell her how erotic it'll be to see her climb up on top of him and guide his big cock into her pussy. It was when she moaned loudly as we talked about when she'll finally let him cum in her bare that she finally let herself go and for the next few moments I watched her rub and stroke her pussy till her fingers were a blur as she finally let herself go and started to cum herself. Needless to say, the thought of her rubbing herself to a furious orgasm as she thought about him that drove me to my own orgasm. As I moaned loudly as I started to cum I felt the bed suddenly shudder as she rubbed herself to yet an even more intense orgasm than the first time.

Steve following your multiple threads on this and previously on other sites, I must say that I have enjoyed reading the overall progression between you, Sue and the mutual exploration over the years.

The adventures exploration in which you and Sue have began with the two of you open to finding a Mr. Right for Sue. There are times while reading your most recent post I find that I can relate even more to your current situation. While my wife and I are a bit younger then you two we have also been exploring a similar path as you two have. Seeking a complimentary man as Mr Right can be a wonderfully adventurous and truly intimate experience for a couple.

As you two have found through your experiences, while there is a sexual component to the exploration and search for Mr Right, the journey is truly an adventure within itself with the continued evolutionary growth of intimacy which develops within a couple going down this path is amazing.
While there are many out there on this forum that seem to only focus on the sexual components and while some may not believe in your shared information, I personally do enjoy reading about the whole experience as it does remind me of my own experiences over the years along with the future.
Looking forward to reading more about the adventurous journey that you two are on as couple and it sounds like Paul could become Mr. Right.

STB,
Promising start isn't it. This might just develop the way you both dreamt it might. Paul is saying he doesn't want a relationship. He seems hardened to love on the surface but he still compares your relationship with that of his ex wife. I know we get that comment third hand but it seemed a little wistful. If only. Maybe he's not looking but if the right woman ignites that passion? Besides he would say he's not looking for commitment at this stage. This is going to be interesting in a few weeks when your daughter is settled and Sue feels finally free.

From Post #581 " .....She said he [Paul] has big-hands and big-feet, so she's hoping the 'old wives-tale' holds true. And she even said that when I talked to her last Wednesday, where I told her what turned me on to think about, that she was thinking about it in terms of Paul, and she admitted that her own self-pleasure, was in thinking about him."

SoonToBe said:
"It was when she started to tell me that she hoped he "has a big cock," that we both got more into masturbating and the sexual arousal levels kept rising."

Well I hope for Sue that the "old wives tale" holds true, but it's 'not always the case' Even 6' 10" basketball players with big hands and big feet aren't guaranteed a big cock. I have big hands and feet, and though I've not had any complaints, it certainly isn't a 'thick 9 inches.'

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Maybe they were just being polite Harry...

Sounds like 'lack of experience' talking.
I know when I've been effective, and that has been most all the time. LOL
Harry

Harry,
Your sense of humour bypass operation is showing again. If I thought you really weren't effective I wouldn't have said it. I would say that a little above average length and width is probably the way to be. Vagina depths can vary as well and anything bigger risks bottoming out with some women which can be painful. Horses for courses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread