• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

19 year old wife for big cock

• Thread starteradidas4576
  • Start date

adidas4576

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2009
live in jackson michigan pm me!

would definately like to get after that, west michigan area here. hung, long lasting white male

52 yr old would love to fuck you while your hubby watches if he is a good hubby we would let him suck me also

well boys u are both good choices for this tight wet pussy. pm me and we will get sum details going

Would love to fill it while you watch

mmmmmm, pity i so far away i hit ya

I will clean that pussy anytime

adidas4576 said:
live in jackson michigan pm me!
I would love to lick large loads of cum out of that tight pussy.

well maybe u can

Reactions: Brazilianhotwife
Mmmm

Would love to go down on that pussy and suck on your clit till you cum in my mouth, then climb on top and fuck you untill you feel like you could pass out. Then lay beside you on the bed stroking your tender breasts while your husband goes down and cleans up our mess!

You are one hot tender babe,

xxx

mmm oh yeah I would love that!

Eat you...

I would eat you from clit to ass. Lick every inch of your sweet cunt. As I lick your clit making it hard in my mouth, I shove a finger in you and tickle the hell out of your almond shapped g-spot. Just when you think all you have to do is enjoy the rest of the ride until you cum, that's when I'll throw your legs up ******** your balloon knot and stick my tounge up in there. Making your ass wet I'll lower your legs and get you ready for the finish. Licking your clit, you will feel the surprise of a thick finger sliding right past your anal sphincter into your rectum. Your ass will be finger fuck as never before. Just as you cum on my face, I'll turn to your husband and remind or inform him this is how you please. Once he thinks he has an idea of how to give head I'll make him show me. I'll make him suck my "clit". Of course I'll have to dick whip him across the face because he has no idea what he's doing. After getting fustrated with him, I'll make him quit, "No wonder your wife needs more than you." Killing two birds with one stone I'll turn and fuck you silly, all for my own satisfaction only, you selfish thing you, you've already gotten your nut. But the second bird will be having your excuse of a husband work on his licking skills as I make him lick my ass, spreading it and plundging his tongue. Once I cum in pussy, I just leave. Knowing your piss poor hubby, he'll probably clean my jizz from you because he has no original ideas of his own. As i am about to leave I'll turn and remind you that I will be back day after next to fuck you again. Since now your are my slut you don't have the option to refuse, but only smile and say "ok".

oh yeah lovetoplease now u got me really wet. :p

Show me how wet I got you. Let me see my slut's pussy.

pussy

i would lick your pretty pussy for hour. then fucking your pretty tight pussy as hard as you can take it.when can i have your pretty hot pussy.

when I'm done with it.:cool:

u still lookin? am coming to u s in june

oh yeah still lookin

too sexy

I would love to eat you while you still have a nice fat cock in you ,,, oe after me and your hubby have been in you .... or anything else you would have us do

Golly that pussy looks like it couldnt take a big cock. Must be very tight

i am sooo horny would love to have someone cum in me right now