• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

19 year old wife for big cock

• Thread starteradidas4576
  • Start date
Pick Me!

I'll stuff that tight pink pussy full

:p:p I would love to fuck her tight ass :p:p

Im in Toledo

Hey, Im in Toledo, a very short distance from you tow. 34 yo white male with 9 inch cut, shaved cock. Very heavy cummer with huge balls! Get in touch with me if interested.

straponkid said:
Hey, Im in Toledo, a very short distance from you tow. 34 yo white male with 9 inch cut, shaved cock. Very heavy cummer with huge balls! Get in touch with me if interested.

i want u to cum in my pussy

I am in Cincinnati, Oh. I can come up to hook u up. I am average length 5to7". I am 5'9" 300lb powerlifter. I am 36 years old and interested. email mt at bigjoecook@yahoo.com

today is the day

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!
i sent you a PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Email me

Im in Toledo (read my previous post). email me if you are serious. goleafsgo88@sbcglobal.net. Hope to hear from you two soon!

Last night my poor little husband had to be in his cock cage, while I went to a party and got wasted and got fucked by three guys with big cock. And the only fun my husband got out of it was eating there cum out of my pussy when I got home.

Reactions: Brazilianhotwife
Way to Go

adidas4576 said:
Last night my poor little husband had to be in his cock cage, while I went to a party and got wasted and got fucked by three guys with big cock. And the only fun my husband got out of it was eating there cum out of my pussy when I got home.

Adidas you are now a HOT WIFE and pie maker for your hubby. You know by now that this is a very wonderful thing you are doing. Just think you made three big cocks cum and you to probably plus you fulfilled your husbands fantasy. Now tell me what could be more fun and satisfying? I will tell you, NOTHING. If you are up to it please give us more details.How did you like it? By the way in looking at your photos let me say you are beautiful and very sexy. You just look like a mischevious little wife with a very HOT pussy. Did hubby get a Photo of your well fucked pussy before he ate it all up? Tell me you are not going to stop here are you? A Hot Wife is a treasure and i congratulate you on becoming one and sharing your sweet pussy with other men.You are soooooooooo hot.:p:p:p:p More Please okdeacon

nice

so glad you got out last night and had all the fun you deserve as a beautiful woman. hope you are enjoying yourself to the fullest. how's it feel to have your little cucky locked up and submitting to you? today is 30 days in my cb3000. my wife had her lover over last night and i had to sleep in another room. afterall it is her bedroom now.... keep us posted with more details. you are absolutly beautiful!!!!

I love hearing from all of you. buying the cb6k was the best investment yet. Now its even easier to tell him no for sex, and fuck total strangers with bigger cocks. I just tell him that he dont deserve my pussy because he is too small, and he really enjoys it.

cb6k

so glad to hear EVERYTHING is going YOUR way!!!! hope you keep us posted on everything that happens.... can't wait to hear from you again. WOMEN like YOU should be WORPSHIPPED!!!!

Reactions: Brazilianhotwife
hopefully I will get some big black cock this weekend.

missed you

missed hearing from you. thought you dropped off the site. so how has your adventures been? any good action for you? how is your husband doing in the cb6000? 60 days and counting for me.... :(

very NICCCCCE

WOW makes me want to live in Michigan she is VERY HOTTTTT

Ugly as sin but a body no man in their right mind would refuse.

Hello Sweetie,
I would love to fuck ur tigh pussy with my Seven inch thick cock(Im White) and make ur husband submit to our every wim.

northeastbaseball@yahoo.com

Let me stick my fat black cock up that tight married pussy my how tight it would look hope your hub uses condom and you want my old black cock bareback would love to give you a big fat tummey and open that pussy up in nine months time

Another lovely girl with a soft pink pussy that I'd missed. I seem to be indebted to babymaker for showing me the hot women who posted before I joined.

Would love to live closer ;)