• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

19 yr old thai girl.. likes the dark

• Thread starterquaeda
  • Start date

quaeda

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2008
what do you think of her??? she likes black man but wont admit it.. she chats with blacks, never meet.. i know this for real ;-) ive let my buddy chat with her.. showing some 12 inch and she was freaky after that on the cam ahah

ill post more later.. trying to get some nudies if you like..

please post and write some comments..

Reactions: HotKoreanwife
later there will be more.. check it out..

Very sexy thai chick.

get her to Tampa and I'll give her all the BBC she can handle

some more

Last edited by a moderator:
what you think? sorry for the missing face hheh she edited the pics :(

thai gls are more into white guys for sure, I know that from my stay in thailand for 3 years. They literally shun black guys in clubs. Skin color is a big thing in Thailand. but if you can train her well, you will be the one in the dark side. training is the key.

Shes got it all man, what size is that beautiful rack of hers?

Wow! What a cutie... Luv the white and pink dress pics. Do you have any shots of her sans the wardrobe? Please keep posting - she is very hot!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i like it. I have a question for you: what relation are you to her? How did you get these pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread