• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

22 Wht female Columbus Ohio

• Thread starterstephaniemte1
  • Start date

stephaniemte1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2007
Hi, im a 22 white female from columbus ohio. 5'4 110 blonde hair blue eyes. Ive been really curious about this for a while and would love to try for real. I have a boyfriend so not into anything too serious, just want to try stuff before I wind up married. If anyone would like to talk im interested in meeting black men, somewhat around my age, from columbus. Not interested in like married white guys who want to watch or anything. If youd like to talk my name is Stephaniemte on yahoo or Stephmte on aim. Also have facebook if really needed lol, but email is the most surefire way, stephaniemte1@hotmail.com

do you have pics

yeah, i like to know whose looking at me though, so if someone wants to see message me on aim or yahoo or email me or something. Also I didnt mention it, but I really prefer guys with ripped abs. I dont drink or go to clubs and im a student so never really have a chance to meet new people.

Oh, Please!

pimpology101 said:
I'm your huckleberry.

Please do not disgrace the line delivered in "Tombstone" by Doc Holliday, Val Kilmer, in such way on this website. Damn son, that is a disgrace!

I really would like to meet someone tonight, i have nothing else to do. Or if someone knows of a good place to go. Im sorry though, im not sure what im exactly upto, but Im definitely not the type to go to a gangbang or something. Im just a student at OSU and Ive been really sheltered and id really just like go out or hang out and see where it leads. So if someone knows where a good place to go would be or is somewhere close to my age and would like to meet up, message me on Stephaniemte, i have a lot of pictures and such and I would love to talk.

Don't let my profile or all my party posts get everything completely twisted. I could hook you up with a black man in Columbus with no strings or pressure. I offered a party but if not your scene I can still hook you up with a respectable black man in your area. All I'd do is make the online introductions and you two would take it from there. Holla if you want me to.

Yo ma, you got some photos that I could show to my pet anaconda?You want to do stuff before you get married? Don't you know women become kinky sex starved vixens after they get married down for anything, you included since you started posting here at such an early stage in your relations. Get ready for group activities with the brothers from now on, married or not. Your husband /fiance can watch if he likes while you get nasty with the brothers :pimp:

Yo pimp, do you ever go outside and get fresh air? It's like you're on this mutha 24/7.
I know you ain't gettin any pussy sittin by yourself in front of your computer.

2700 POSTINGS?!get a life or start your own website.

Yo pimp, you own any stock in Scott tissues, lol!

The number of my posts has nothing to do with the fact you are being delusional and taking unwarranted, unsolicited and untrue liberties about how this young woman is bound to progress in this lifestyle. I think she's made it clear what is and is not acceptable to her.

Pimp is the biggest loser in America, this nigga hasn't stepped out of his momma's basement in years

So says the two fake "niggas" with a curious 18 posts between them. Smells like someone we all know and remember. Like a case of the clap it just won't go away.

Yo pimp, take a vaxation from this site and give everyone a break from your bs.

You should have been banned a long time ago.

Well I haven't been. So since I haven't and aren't likely to be don't expect me to conduct myself one bit differently than I always have. Especially when morons like you keep coming back like a bad disease under umpteen aliases posting your moronic bullshit. Why don't you just try to get out of your Mom's basement sometime........a little fresh air and oxygen might do your tortured brain some good.

Very original. You should've at least found another thread to post your unoriginal, stolen ideas on.

Hey do you think you and I could show this lady the courtesy of not hijacking her thread and subjecting it to this bullshit? If you wanna continue showing what a limited iq you have you can always pm me. Here or on yahoo. But be an adult and don't ruin this girl's seemingly sincere thread by subjecting all the other people to your innane drivel.

Did you get any sleep since yesterday or have you been sitting in front of your computer with your scott tissues all this time?

I knew asking you to be an adult would be too tall an order for you.

Pimp you should change your name to queerology101 lol

Users who are viewing this thread