• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

22 Wht female Columbus Ohio

• Thread starterstephaniemte1
  • Start date
Pimp is the only one not mentally enslaved. He drops intellectual info, while ever just says "niggas".

How long have you and the pimp been on the DL swapping rim jobs,blackyoung and dumb?

Not quite as long as you've been here perpetrating like a black man and showing yourself to be a complete asshole no matter which fake name you use.

I knew you couldn't leave your tongue up his ass and be without this website very long.

Look who's talking. You come back under yet another new name and already posting like a mad man. Addiction is a powerful thing, isn't it?

But, be that as it may, you have successfully taken over this poor girl's thread and ruined it for her. Aren't you the man? As for me, you can go on and say whatever you like but I'm done contributing to the ruination of her post. Congratulations..........you've succeeded in being the biggest dickhead yet again. You are still undefeated!!!

you are all funny.....

Can't really understand why all the hatred toward Pimp. I have met him and attended a party. He's probably one of the more down to earth peeps I have met in a long time. He does post a lot...so it that a crime? At least he backs up what he posts. Go to a party and experience a good time. A lot of you have him pegged all wrong.

I'm sure I'm setting myself up for flames and the like. Save some time however. I won't even dignify any of it with a response. We all know what this site is for and about. We need to spend more time at that, as opposed to flaming and being haters.

Appreciate the back-up, M. By the way are you available next weekend? A couple has specifically requested you and Bobby D.

going to be in ohio next weekend get back to me or contact me on yahoo ass_tamer_pussy_master

don't you all realize everytime you start some sort of arguement in someone else's thread, they just disappear? it's not worth it especially for those of us who are actually trying to cater to some women's needs or people who are apart of the lifestyle.

Users who are viewing this thread