• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

22F Looking for Men for Gang Bang in So Fla

• Thread starterHotJewishGirl
  • Start date
Baby. Trust us. Your too good to give up. RIght Thug? I want to see more of you taking it. Good thing your hubby don't know, right? :twisted:

Blue Moon said:
Baby. Trust us. Your too good to give up. RIght Thug? I want to see more of you taking it. Good thing your hubby don't know, right? :twisted:
Thanks, but im single honey...

Single but not lonely u mean.

U should be flattered. Not every babe is so good guys just cant stop talkin about her.

Got Fucked??

Hey girl, i havent heard from you, but i know you got fucked last night by the Jamaican guy, not to say his name....dont be shy, we all know you're a slut.

Thug, your too good to us. Keep us updated. BTW, what happened to the engagement and all? One of her pictures shows her getting filled by him. :D

Latino in Orlando

Hi there I'm a Latino in Orlando. 9"cock very long lasting and easy going. Would love to entertain you and maybe establish a lasting friendship.

Real nice pics and a sexy woman! Wish you were in NY...could get a group oreo thing going ;-)

I definitely will be honored to have a wonderful fun with you if you dont mind a 6' tall, 200lbs, 30, very sexy black man, fit, chisled body and a wonderful smile. Email me at: osexyblkm@aol.com

Anything new on this hot babe? :p

You bet

There's always going on with this bitch...ask her who fucked her last night? :twisted:

mmmm what a sweet pussy

Attachments

• javonondani2.jpg
    javonondani2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,490
  • steveondani.jpg
    steveondani.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,603
  • mydick_184.jpg
    mydick_184.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 756
Re: 22F Looking for Black Men in So Fla

HotJewishGirl said:
Im looking for real meeting in South Florida with one or more black men. For discreet 1 on 1 or dirty Gangbang. Only Serious contacts PLEASE

Click Here for More Pictures:
http://www.pbase.com/daniprinzs/image/40770432

HEY SEXY. YOU ARE PHAT. VERY SEX. I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE YOU SOME BLK COCK

Goddam! this girl should should win some kind of award!

She is a married slut. I see her ring in the last photo. Keep showing more!!!!!! :p :p :p

So WHO fucked you last night slut? :twisted:

Fucker her last night

Blue Moon said:
So WHO fucked you last night slut? :twisted:

I DID....

Married

Blue Moon said:
She is a married slut. I see her ring in the last photo. Keep showing more!!!!!! :p :p :p

Thats her commitment ring...soon to be married

Like this *****???

Jewish *****...

We planning a gang bang this week, email me if you interested....

Attachments

• javonondani.jpg
    javonondani.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,266
  • marcusondani3.jpg
    marcusondani3.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,360
No blowjob pix? Got to fix that man. Never met a jew girl who did not give great head.

No way

Rhino said:
No blowjob pix? Got to fix that man. Never met a jew girl who did not give great head.

Blow Job pics? you nuts? im not showing my face...lol

Hope these pics make you wanna join us for the party...

MMMMM Can't wait, the mere thought of getting gang fucked makes my pussy tingle... :p :p :p

Attachments

• dscn2285.jpg
    dscn2285.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,762
  • dscn2283.jpg
    dscn2283.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,390
I would love to give her a fill up. Keep posting girl. No need for face, that body is my focus. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread