• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

22yo wife

• Thread starterst4b
  • Start date
She has a great body and pleased to see that she is sharing herself with another. A young sexy desirable wife like yours should realize as she has that sharing herself is a positive. Congrats on being cucked and enjoy it. Hopefully this is only the start for you both. Look forward to more pics and hearing about her progress.

Good.
Tell her that if she is going to hook up with him, she will need pictures to show you.
You need to 'inspect' her dedication to fucking your buddy...
She will need to practice surrendering to him... a lot. :cool:

That's a hot one you got there. Thx for sharing!

more for you guys, i took the pic this morning. What doest it inspire to you ??

photo.JPG

bend her over, pull those panties to the side and fuck her good and deep. first her ass then her pussy. id make her cum so hard then lick everything off my cock. then fuck her some more till i cum in her pussy. oh and id tell her to ditch the ring. she'd throw it across the room as she begs me to go harder

Where's the rest? This is awesome stuff! thanks!

thx for the post--her ass is amazing =)

she is very sexy thank you for posting those very exciting pictures

That's the last ones i have taken:
12.jpg

13.jpg

I was able to watch them two times, and he fucks him like 1 or 2 times a week end now. I am a proud cuckold now :):)

12.jpg

13.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

show her pusyy

wow your so lucky that your g/f is fucking one of your friends

And here is a little bonus for you guys. Her bull sent it to me !

chatte.jpg

She's gorgeous

have you heard her moan as she gets fucked?

She's a screamer ;)

damn this thread is hot. one lucky man.

Your friend deserves all the sex he can get from your wife, so she can become fully addicted to extra-marital sex. The more often he bangs her, the deeper she will slide into the lifestyle, and the greater her confidence and self-esteem will grow. The day will arrive when two cocks are not enough, and she will "branch out" and take more lovers as she discovers their "availability".

Accept in your mind that she will form attachment to her lovers, because they are giving her their fullest atention. At times, she may feel hopelessly head-over-heels in love with them. This is to be expected.

As long as you continue to be a very understanding, supportive husband who shows no jealousy, and installs no curfews, and shows her proper respect, encouragement and appreciation, your marriage should remain strong (or get even get stronger).

Cuckoldresses change their lovers quite often, so you should not get unduely concerened about any particular lover. A guy who is the flavour of the mouth at the moment, can become history if he tries to control her. She can flick him into the past as easy as changing the wallpaper, if he no longer pleases her.

Whilst it is true that she could flick you off with divorce, she is most unlikely to do that, because if she marries someone else, he won't tolerate her thirst for more than one cock.

It is far better to stay married to her cuckold, so she can have any cock she wants.

(Cuckold husband = any cock she wants)....wow.....wow....wow.......YES SIR.

Hope the pics are giving husbands the permission to send your wife out on dates with her girlfriends corupting her mind to try many naughty things ASAP. A wicked waste to allow a pussy to collect dust and rust - go strut her stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread