• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

22yo wife

• Thread starterst4b
  • Start date

st4b

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2007
Hi all, this is my first post and i want to show you some pictures of my wife. We've been together for 4 years. A few days ago she cucked me for the first time and i could watch the webcam. It was with a friend of mine from high school.
What would you do to her?
If u're nasty enough i could show you snapshots i took from the webcam!

cath.jpg

I think this is something you will eventually get used to.
She is hot, and will see other guys, now she knows she is free to do so.
And may not tell you about every flirtation... :cool:

I hope you're right my friend!

It seems to be happening already.
Make certain you remain supportive and encouraging of her sexiness, and her interest in dating.
Give her all the freedom and privacy she needs to enjoy herself, and you will soon have a very well fucked hotwife. :cool:

What should i do when she comes back home ? I forgot to say that her lover doesn't want to wear condoms, he said to her that she needs to "feel him".
I'm a bit woried..

That's what happened a few days ago:

pants.jpg
feeling.jpg

Thanks for your advice

Completely endorse her seeing him, but an STD/HIV exam should be immediate if she is to see him bareback!

Really, you should demand that, and so should she!
She will have to take one herself now.
Don't let the fantasy fuck up the rest of your lives, she can have all of his cum once he tests all clear. ;)

Yes, i'll ask a test for both! I know she's clean because i'm the only guy that fucked her (oops, and her present lover... now :eek::eek:)

This is fantastic. Glad your sexy wife got to hookup.
1) she should let him cum inside her whenever he wants, but you have to pull out.
2) she should leave her wedding ring home when she goes to see him so he knows she's single till she comes back home
3) let only him fuck her on her birthday/anniversary
4) send me some more pictures! damn shes fine

Thx Sexgod. Here's more for you!
He pulled her panties off and then you can see (bad quality i know but it's webcam!) her fine pussy waiting for her dick

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

He was about to lick her pussy and lead her to ecstasy

Did she arrange the meeting on her own initiative?

If so be sure she will continue seeing him, so I
hope you encourage her or you will just make her feel conflicted.

BTW, you probably don't want her to get too attached to any one guy.
She should date. :cool:

No, i asked her to get me a book that my friend has, so that she could provide an excuse. And i told my friend he can fuck her whenever he wants.

You should encourage her to date other guys too.
Are there any guys she has the hots for, so far as you know? :cool:

Lol yeah i think girls are like guys, they find plenty of other persons sexy!
For the moment, it seems like my friend owns her!

4.jpg

Pleasing her with his tongue. He gave her 3 orgasms, 1 with his tongue and 2 with his dick

Still...,
Now she is seeing your buddy, not a bad idea to encourage her to date other guys too, girls are often subject to infatuation when they get good cock... lol,
better to keep a variety, instead of relying on one guy.
Keep us posted :cool:

You need to get her on the pill and learn how good creampies are. Worship her pussy when she comes home and tell her how sexy she is. This is early to be a cuck so enjoy it. A happy wife and one well fucked is the best wife. I have been there and know,.

She is on the pill and she took all of his load in her pussy! I'll show more photos tomorrow!
I haven't ask her to lick her pie though, but we fucked when she came back and it was very slippy lol

B)[COLOR blue][/COLOR]^:)^
It is becoming more popular for a White Wife to get Her White husband to watch Her have Sex with a Black Man. Once the Act is complete the Lovers convince the Husband to check out the fresh pool of sperm in the Pussy. This seems to Help Him get comfortable with every thing. Then the Aroma seems to entice and the process proceeds to encouragement to clean the creampie. I once heard a black man boasted if He could get a White husband to sit and watch the White Wife get
BBC bareback. He could get the guy to lick the cum out. And once done it was ever easier to get Him to accept His new role as a Cuckold Cleaner. Well I have seen it is true. Almost any husband can get the taste to really enjoy this entoxicating cumcocktion. No matter
what race the donor. My Ex wife got me hooked bye secretly feeding me Her Lovers deposits over a long period of time until She just had to get Her sex cleaned from a GangBang I was totally clueless as to what was in Her pussy. Until that day She blamed the taste of Her ozing sex was Her medication did it. Her Mother Coached Her every step. I now have after years of denial accept my fate and will not resest my next womans activities to go bareback and come home with creampies. All Her choice. Who when where how and race not an issue. All flavors accepted and respectfully licked from my lady.^:)^:-SS:D:-Y

PS the SAILORS used to call the ladys at the dock whom drained out every cock ( SALTY WENCHES ) They must have tasted the secret sauce.:)) Whores learned that thier husbands got into them after
making it with other men. The act frees up pheremones that got them attracted to creampies and this helped the ***** keep clean. Thus the cuckold cleaner began and the job sucks but those who do it wouldn't have it any other way. THEN THE HUSBAND IS SEXUALLY ADDICTIVE FOR LIFE TO CREAMPIES. B) My Ex Got Me Good,,,Left Me WANTING !!!B)

I am willing to accept another cuckoldress and serve Her! I was tricked into becoming a cleaner because I was so into eatting pussy in High School. Quite a few babes were turning the boys into cleaners.
I was asked to strip naked and shoot for 6 babes and lick up the mess off the towel before me. Then they brought out the desserts. Several rubbers with recent deposit they demanded be burst in side my mouth.
My Ex tought them every thing. Me 2:-SS

That's what they did next:

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Omg makes me so hard

More, when she rides him!

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Damn, that's hot.

Users who are viewing this thread