• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

23 yr old gf 4 bbc Midwest

• Thread starterwhoknows
  • Start date

whoknows

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2006
GF is 23 and she has decided to move forward with this after many months of trying. We are looking for a hung clean bbc for no strings. You come to us and you fuck her at our house.
She is 5 5" about 135lbs and natural blonde.

She will also likely consider a gangbang if it is set up well.

Seriously only please.

Oh my god that looks inviting.

Good luck, keep us posted!!! Hope she gets gapped open further yet!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What state are you located?

Wish i was in the midwest i would sink my fat black cock up her nice tight twat and give her a fat tummey

wow...

from Indiana...Indy area, she is expecting a lot from this experience so she will do just bout anything for black

One more vantage point

another pic of her holes

Very Nice! Love to fuck and taste that white pussy ummm Any plans for her to get black bred? Love to see some her white titties!

She said she is willing to take cum

lovely :D:D

im in indy. Hit me up.

more pics

She's had 1 guy since my last post, still looking for others.

My god she has one of the prettiest pussy/assholes i've ever seen. I'd love to have my face buried in her ass all night :drool:

Nice, any chance for a picture of her face?

T

Let me fuck her bareback as you watch her tight pussy expand bigger than ever before

would love to fuck her.

Looks great! Lets see the front!

Users who are viewing this thread