• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

24 year old story

drackas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
we have been married 25 years this october .
The first time i watched her fuck was just after our wedding .i new she fucked about long before this i shared her with plenty but never seen her perform.we had been out at a disco .and a mate of ours had fallen out with his lift home .so he came back to ours 4 the night .any way a bit of drink and the talk started to get dirty .i could tell she was horny and then our friend asked if she gave head .as he had never had it .she just looked at me and said yes went over to him knelt in front of him unzipped his cock and started to suck it.i didnt no what to say but the sight of her arse in a tight pair of jeans had me hard in seconds .i got behind her and pulled her jeans down showing off her arse .she never wears knickers .only 4 show.put my cock between her cunt lips and bang .he blew his load down her throat .she stood up nd walked out the room leaving me cock in hand looking at my mate who had a grin on his face .she came back in carrying a duvet put it on the floor turn to darren an striped in front of him then lay down and told him to fuck her .he didnt refuse sliping his cock up her and riding her hard .i could here her fanny starting to squelch with juice then he sat up and pulled her legs up and open and fired right up her womb .filling her full of his cream .she stood told me to lyedown then sat on my cock .she just sat there slowly letting his spunk run down wy cock and balls .then she slid off on to all fours and started to lick and suck me .darren then had the full veiw of her pussy gaping at him witch got him hard again so he mounted her doggy .and started again .he stayed for the next day .and still fucks her when he is about .he trys to get for our anniversery .he has only missed 4 over the years

Users who are viewing this thread

Back