• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

26/white/f

• Thread startersouthernhottie2526
  • Start date

southernhottie2526

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2009
i love the thought of being with a bbc//this is my first time posting

Attachments

• nude 003.jpg
    nude 003.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 2,479
Very nicely built girl. Thanks for the pic and welcome to the site. I'm sure you will find nice people here and make friends easily. And I hope you will get the BBC you are seeking and remember to keep us updated.

Norm

You're definitely BBC worthy. Where are you from?? How long have you been thinking about going black??

thanks saltandpepper

Attachments

• nude 002.jpg
    nude 002.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,276
Ive always liked the idea.I have been with two diff blk guys,just never slept with them

Perfect bbc material

Nice pictures.....how southern are U????

You look nice and tight ... perfect for some BBC to stretch out ... Are you ready for it?

Very nice umm So why not go black? What's the problem, you will have no trouble finding a black guy to fuck and breed you!

very nice, r u from becontree heath essex ?

southernhottie2526 said:
i love the thought of being with a bbc//this is my first time posting

Black meat will appreciate pumping through your deep cleavage. Will you enjoy sucking on the knob in between sucking the other big black meaty cocks dick slapping your face an tits as you suck whichever ones you can catch in your greedy black cock hungry mouth. You just love being a total black cock slut, don't you slut?

denwest88@gmail.com

you are soo ready

Southern hottie - I have loved watching your pics for some time...I think you've posted on WL quite a bit in the past. I would love to chat with you - see if I can help you out! Send me a pm or email me or IM me on the hoo a the same ID.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Love your look

How about posting the shot of you in white kneeling on the bed no panties and a big black dildo in you pussy. Just to get you stated. If you can do that emial that . I will send back pics of my big dick and I nice idea of how to use you teco58@sbcglobal.net. I travel a lot and would love to play

Last edited by a moderator:
tanlined titties! my favorite

Pop those big titties out for us baby!

Real Hot. Want to see more.

I have seen you before and we are not that far from each other... I would love to use you good. You are very sexy indeed

Get to it girlllstop retinking and ENJOY!! it will be the best thing you EVER did.....]

Ric of JMNBABE

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread