• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

26 Yr Old White Wife loves Black Cock

john stamoe

New around here...
Beloved Member
This is a pic of my wife playing... She cheated on me with a black guy years ago, he fucked her bareback on several occasions. Now she tells be shes wants a big black cock to fuck her and fill her tight pussy with cum when we have sex.

Attachments

• ggctgc.jpg
    ggctgc.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 299
She jerks me off while telling me in my ear how she wants a big black cock to fill up her tight white pussy.. to stretch her out and fuck her hard and deep. She tells me she wants a big black cock to fill her up with cum, that she wants wants it to cum inside her.

let me know what you think would happen if she fucked a black guy

She jerks me off while telling me in my ear how she wants a big black cock to fill up her tight white pussy.. to stretch her out and fuck her hard and deep. She tells me she wants a big black cock to fill her up with cum, that she wants wants it to cum inside her.

let me know what you think would happen if she fucked a black guy

She would probably come home with a belly full of black babies.

very hot.. i wonder if she would do it... imagine how good it would feel to be a black guy with a 9" cock and shoot your hot cum in a tight married pussy...

I'm Hispanic, and would love that feeling. If you are in the Central Florida area I'd be happy to leave a half-breed in your wife for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back